Modelling the currency manipulation, JPY for example ...

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
pilo72

Post by pilo72 »

Hi to everybody,
this is my first post so i want to congratulate with Steve and all others members for the big job they're doing :clap: :clap: :clap:
While reading the post http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =12&t=3215 i was wondering if we can somehow generalize this method : for example the "Abenomics" should bring a price distribution distortion on JPY/xxx that maybe we can measure and, possibly, trade.

Please be patient with my bad english... :roll:
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. learn as if you were to live forever
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

pilo72 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:51 pm wrote:Hi to everybody,
this is my first post so i want to congratulate with Steve and all others members for the big job they're doing :clap: :clap: :clap:
While reading the post http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =12&t=3215 i was wondering if we can somehow generalize this method : for example the "Abenomics" should bring a price distribution distortion on JPY/xxx that maybe we can measure and, possibly, trade.

Please be patient with my bad english... :roll:
Hello and welcome here ! :hi:

I think it would be difficult to generalize this method for other pairs, as EURCHF is a very special pair (regarding at the interventions by the Swiss National Bank).

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”