Supply Demand Semi Auto Ea

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
fxjam

Post by fxjam »

Hello traders!

First of all im sorry for my bad English :(

I've been trading with this method supply and demand levels already long time, but the problem is, I'm really tired and busy of managing the trades manually..
So I would be glad if someone could help to make this EA!

First we draw our supply/demand levels manually, using #SD_Rectangle_v1.1_Light indicator.
EA should recognize these levels. When the price enters into the level, EA wait until the price reverses x amount of pips and send market order. EA set stop loss 2 pips above supply or below demand level.
EA calculates the position size automatically on the basis of risk.

Pyramid:
when the trade is in profit same amount of pips than supply / demand level range is EA open a second position, second position size is half of first position. EA set both orders stop losses to 1st order BE+1pip.
Again when the 2nd order is in profit same amount of pips than supply / demand level range is EA open a third position, now third position size is half of second position size. EA set all orders stop losses to 2nd order BE+1pip.

When 3rd order is in profit same amount of pips than supply / demand level range is, EA set all orders stop losses to 3rd order BE+1pip.

All orders take profit is 3 pips below next supply or above next demand.

I dont know anything about coding, so I would really thankful if someone would be able to make this EA :!:

I dont even know if it is possible to make ea like this :?: :!: :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fxjam

Post by fxjam »

Here is indicator of first post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”