Trading method Daily 95 pips

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.

Postby jcl » Fri May 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Why do you think that this method produces daily 95 pips? When people already created an EA and it didn't work good, it's not to be expected that another EA would work any better.
jcl

Postby SpiderX » Wed May 21, 2014 3:31 am

Stefan61200 » Tue May 20, 2014 11:47 pm wrote:Hi jcl,

the Eas did not do what the creator of this strategy asked for. The rules are christal clear.
Is there nobody who would like to create such an EA?

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

For any coder to take interest in this, it would be good to show that these rules are able to produce results.
Maybe produce some statements from your demo testing.

Cheers
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
-Corinthians 13:4-8
SpiderX

Postby jcl » Wed May 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Yes. This system is very simple, but we programmers are lazy - even for investing the 20 minutes to code it we need some incentive. The rules do not _look_ profitable. Unless proven otherwise, I'm almost sure just from a look at it that the system is unprofitable and the work would be wasted.

Alternatively, I can show you how to code a system. I have a tutorial on my website. It would take you about a week.
jcl

Postby MaxS » Wed May 21, 2014 4:09 pm

jcl » Wed May 21, 2014 1:05 pm wrote:Yes. This system is very simple, but we programmers are lazy - even for investing the 20 minutes to code it we need some incentive. The rules do not _look_ profitable. Unless proven otherwise, I'm almost sure just from a look at it that the system is unprofitable and the work would be wasted.

Alternatively, I can show you how to code a system. I have a tutorial on my website. It would take you about a week.

I'm not interested in the system, but I'd like to watch your tutorial jcl, may you provide us with ur site?
MaxS

Return to Ideas for Possible Automation