George Smith's system "Forex Trading Made EZ"

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
Hinetcap

George Smith's system "Forex Trading Made EZ"

Post by Hinetcap »

Hi:

Anyone here trading "Forex Trading Made EZ" by George Smith?

I have just join their membership and it shows great potential to make good profit by scalping. However, There's an area where it is left for our own interpretation. I don't think he is trying to hide any of it, just that he (George) doesn't seem to quite know how to explain his system well enough for member to understand easily.

I like the fact that this is a scalping system; In & out daily whether win or loss. No open positions at the end of the day. He makes avg 5% daily. -- I know some of you (maybe all of you) think this is impossible. But, even if just 1/2 of the profits that this system can deliver, I think it's worth looking into.

He uses indicators that are available on any platforms. MA, Stoch, MADE, Heiken Ash, etc.
In addition, he also uses his custom indicators, but he spells out the formula for this, so it's just simple math.

So, here I am, asking forum members if we can discuss further and develop this into an EA and hoping experience coders here can help making EA from it. :)

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”