Breakeven EA based on risk reward

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
fxjam

Post by fxjam »

Hi!

Im looking for simple breakeven EA what will move SL to breakeven after a defined Risk Reward!

Im looking for everywhere but cant find, found many many breakeven ea's what move SL to breakeven based on pips but not based on RR...

Like my SL is 20 pips and EA will move my stop to BE(+1-2 pips) after RR1, 20pips or RR2, 40pips.

If someone allready have EA like this and could post it or someone could code it i would be realle happy..
I think many other looking similar EA too.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

fxjam » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:46 am wrote:Hi!

Im looking for simple breakeven EA what will move SL to breakeven after a defined Risk Reward!

Im looking for everywhere but cant find, found many many breakeven ea's what move SL to breakeven based on pips but not based on RR...

Like my SL is 20 pips and EA will move my stop to BE(+1-2 pips) after RR1, 20pips or RR2, 40pips.

If someone allready have EA like this and could post it or someone could code it i would be realle happy..
I think many other looking similar EA too.
You can take a look to the allPairTradeManager http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =21&t=3482 it has this function..

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
fxjam

Post by fxjam »

Thanks a lot :D

just what I was looking for :good:

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”