RENKO system with Mihailo

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
hankeys
Trader

RENKO system with Mihailo

Post by hankeys »

i have found this forum in FF http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=322817 and its look line promising system, that could be automated. Take a look...
magft
Trader

Re: RENKO system with Mihailo

Post by magft »

hankeys wrote:i have found this forum in FF http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=322817 and its look line promising system, that could be automated. Take a look...
I have thought about this one already, there seem to be a lot of indicators which makes it more complex to code, though the Easy Rider indy seems to simplify all these am i correct?

Edit:

Hankeys looks like you already have an EA for EasyRider v13

So you just want it updating?

Mike
hankeys
Trader

Post by hankeys »

this EA is very simple and has some problems, that must be solved before we can use it. I have described it on FF what has to be done.
Dewey McG
Trader

Post by Dewey McG »

I wish I could code because this system looks very promising. It doesn't take a lot of trades but the hit rate is high and the risk is low. I have been playing with the manual system on a demo acount, but my work hours don;t let me make very many trades. All the oens I have taken have been winners.
sini
Trader

Post by sini »

Dewey McG wrote:I wish I could code because this system looks very promising. It doesn't take a lot of trades but the hit rate is high and the risk is low. I have been playing with the manual system on a demo acount, but my work hours don;t let me make very many trades. All the oens I have taken have been winners.

He uses now another system, you can see his Trade report on FF.

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”