Simple HGI EA - help needed

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
turner22

Post by turner22 »

JFonseca » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:26 pm wrote:To use this EA make sure that you have hgi_lib.mqh placed into the \Include folder of your Empty4 installation and hgi_lib.ex4 into \Libraries: These 2 files give the EA the HGI signals and were coded by Milanese.
Hi All,

I tried to test this hgi_lib.ex4 and I compared the returns of this library with the new HGI_v17.00. It seems to me that the signals are not the same anymore. For example there are much less SLOPE signals (which are much better in HGI_v17.00). Could you prepare a new version of hgi_lib.ex4 based on the actual HGI indi?

Thank you very much in advance and have a great day!

Best regards,
Csaba
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

turner22 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:21 pm wrote:
JFonseca » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:26 pm wrote:To use this EA make sure that you have hgi_lib.mqh placed into the \Include folder of your Empty4 installation and hgi_lib.ex4 into \Libraries: These 2 files give the EA the HGI signals and were coded by Milanese.
Hi All,

I tried to test this hgi_lib.ex4 and I compared the returns of this library with the new HGI_v17.00. It seems to me that the signals are not the same anymore. For example there are much less SLOPE signals (which are much better in HGI_v17.00). Could you prepare a new version of hgi_lib.ex4 based on the actual HGI indi?

Best regards,
Csaba
the hgi_lib.ex4 is identical to the indicator 17.00 (besides the fact that there is no hurst and no ignore future code)

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
turner22

Post by turner22 »

milanese » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:49 pm wrote:
turner22 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:21 pm wrote:
Hi All,

Best regards,
Csaba
the hgi_lib.ex4 is identical to the indicator 17.00 (besides the fact that there is no hurst and no ignore future code)

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Hi Tommaso,

thank you for your fast reply. But I do not know what 'hurst' and 'no ignore future code' means. I could find the 'ignoreFuture' and 'useHurstFilter' settings at HGI_v17.00 but I do not know what are they for? I thought that getHGISlope function is equal with 'wavy signals' but after runnung some parallel tests hgi_lib.ex4 produces less wavy signals than the actual HGI_v17.00 indi.
Could you help me out?

Thank you in advance :-)

Best regards,
Csaba
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”