Request EA for 12345 & 123 method

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
stocksih

Post by stocksih »

Hi traders,

I would like to find coders who can create EA for a trading methods which I am currently using it on my live account manually.

This is a basic trend + zig zag method, i have tested EA Opto123 created in FF by Steve on live account and it was promising but I believed it can be optimised and improvised for better results. The method that I am using now is more the less similar to Opto123 but much more profitable then using the EA.

I dont mind sharing it here in the forum, it jsut that my my english is not that good and scared that what I'm trying to convey might not be clear enough and inaccurate.

However, I'm willing to give it a try if and hopefully some coders willing to code it for me and perhaps for the forumers in here. :D
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

You have used the magic SHF phrase, "........ which I am currently using it on my live account manually."

Send me the details in a PM and I will take a look.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
stocksih

Post by stocksih »

SteveHopwood » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:47 pm wrote:You have used the magic SHF phrase, "........ which I am currently using it on my live account manually."

Hahaha..jackpot!

Sure thing Steve..let me prepare the guide and send it in a PM :clap:
stocksih

Post by stocksih »

stocksih » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:08 pm wrote:
SteveHopwood » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:47 pm wrote:You have used the magic SHF phrase, "........ which I am currently using it on my live account manually."

Hahaha..jackpot!

Sure thing Steve..let me prepare the guide and send it in a PM :clap:
Steve..please check your PM

I will post the guide here once steve can understand my guide :roll: :smile:
JellyBaby
Trader

Post by JellyBaby »

I have used the opto123 code extensively and had good results at times. Interested in any ways to optimise it. Did you get the guide finished?

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”