Dinamyc Fib Grid - Help Code.

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
danip

Post by danip »

Good Morning!

Guys, does anyone here could help me?

- (Figure 1) I'm improving a simpler grid called (Dinamyc Fibonacci Grid), but I'm having some difficulties as the colors in a particular object that added in the grid (moving average). I wonder how do I put this transparent object so that when it passes over the fibonaccis lines, it does not overshadow this line.

- (Figure 2) How to put a border (or would border?) Over a certain fibonacci? (The only way would be adding the font type "wingding" object? Because with wingding/marlett I could not find a band or edge to add on the fibonacci line).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

SHF is not a friend of something-for-nothing people. You will need to supply the expert coders here with a reason to help you before they get involved here.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
danip

Post by danip »

SteveHopwood » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:02 pm wrote:SHF is not a friend of something-for-nothing people. You will need to supply the expert coders here with a reason to help you before they get involved here.

Hi Steve, sorry.

Guys, follow below.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

danip » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:27 pm wrote:
SteveHopwood » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:02 pm wrote:SHF is not a friend of something-for-nothing people. You will need to supply the expert coders here with a reason to help you before they get involved here.

Hi Steve, sorry.

Guys, follow below.
Merely adding source code for an indicator is not a reason for coders here to get involved. You have missed the point.

Stick around. Do some reading. Do some learning.

Learn what you have to do to attract favourable attention.

Or piss off and stop bothering the rest of us. You are one more idiotic post away from being unable to to anything other than read posts and download software here.

This moronic thread is now locked.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”