I have this idea.....

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
jdvm

I have this idea.....

Post by jdvm »

Hi serious coders and community :hi: , dont let my post record frighten you, I have been silently reading the forum for various weeks and Ive known the forex world for a couple of years (not a noob....entirely).

I need a little help with this idea that I would like to share and later convert it into an EA.

The idea is to put a pending order at every swing evaluating the last 3 bars, I have tested this on forex tester demo but im limited to a month so I need a little push.

I tested this on h1 with a fixed 30 pips TP and same SL on CHFJPY, I have seen other pairs and other timeframes with the same pattern repeating over and over.

The core of the method was: at every bar I evaluated the last 3 bars, put a buy stop if the 2nd bar high was higher than 1st and 3rd bar, put a sell stop if the 2nd bar low was lower than 1st and 3rd bar. 30 pips TP and 30 pips SL.

There are a couple of pics attached where it can be seen more clear, also you can see a nice 10% return over a month period, it never did more than a 5% DD, although those using 1:100 account may need to use less than 0.05 lots per 2000 usd.

I think there is not other EA on the forum doing the same, hope you guys can help me make an EA out of this (i dont code a #$%&! :roll: ), opinions and modifications are welcome, nothing is definitive yet.

Thanks for reading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”