Quote to develop Trade Manager

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
The_Snowman
Trader

Post by The_Snowman »

Hello,

Not an idea for automation as the thread topic but not sure where else to post this.

I have an excellent Trade Manager for Empty4 that I purchased about 2 years ago.

The website is down, no response to emails to the coder / owner of the EA.

It is locked to 1 account now, I wish to move to another broker - ECN.

How hard would it be for a skilled coder to replicate the functions of this EA?

How much would it cost? Seems to me coders are missing out as this is an excellent tool and would be in huge demand at the right price.

Very easy to use, drag the lines to where the trade entry & stop is, click the type of trade desired!

It addresses Position Sizing & Risk Management with the user setting as well as placing the Stop Loss & Take Profit.

With only a few settings, everything below is the colors only.
2016-12-27_10-17-25.png
2016-12-27_10-19-51.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

The_Snowman » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:34 am wrote:Hello,

Not an idea for automation as the thread topic but not sure where else to post this.

I have an excellent Trade Manager for Empty4 that I purchased about 2 years ago.

The website is down, no response to emails to the coder / owner of the EA.

It is locked to 1 account now, I wish to move to another broker - ECN.

How hard would it be for a skilled coder to replicate the functions of this EA?

How much would it cost? Seems to me coders are missing out as this is an excellent tool and would be in huge demand at the right price.

Very easy to use, drag the lines to where the trade entry & stop is, click the type of trade desired!

It addresses Position Sizing & Risk Management with the user setting as well as placing the Stop Loss & Take Profit.

With only a few settings, everything below is the colors only.

The serious AND regular coders here have all have the power to ban your butt out of Dodge in an instant. That is has not happened to you is probably down to Christmas Cheer.

This is a ludicrous request.

The idea that any of them would quote a fee in public is ludicrous. OK, so I make my fee transparent, but that is because I am a maggot compared to the rest of them.

Then you want these seriously good people to divine what some blasted half-assed trade manager did? Wow. That is hutzpah. Or is it chutzpah? Or is it merely SHF-suicidal? Hmmmmm. Better hope the Christmas cheer lasts. Or that you have several thousand dollars to pay for their time.

Put together a proper specification and somebody might take some notice. Best to approach people privately though, so I am locking this thread for your own protection.

Serious SHF People, feel free to unlock this thread and continue the discussion ("Dream on" will be the common response). I will not interfere.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”