1-2-3ntry Logic

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
neorage30

1-2-3ntry Logic

Post by neorage30 »

Hi, appreciate if someone can code this logic and provide the mq4 so i can learn and add-on later. Thanks
1-2 bar.jpg
Long signal:
1st bar (bear) low is lower than previous bear low and previous bull low
2nd bar close higher than 1st bar's high.
Entry on close 2nd bar.
TP at x pips
SL at y pip above 2nd bar.

Short signal:
1st bar (bull) high is higher than previous bull high & previous bear high.
2nd bar close lower than 1st bar's low.
Entry on close 2nd bar.
TP at x pips
SL at y pips below 2nd bar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by neorage30 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
tomele
Administrator

1-2-3ntry Logic

Post by tomele »

The coders in this forum don't even have bad dreams about coding an unproven idea of an unknown member having made not a single valuable contribution yet.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
neorage30

1-2-3ntry Logic

Post by neorage30 »

tomele » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:38 am wrote:The coders in this forum don't even have bad dreams about coding an unproven idea of an unknown member having made not a single valuable contribution yet.
Hi there,

Intro : I'm not native English speaker so pardon my English and please don't be a grammar nazi.

Hopefully from an unknown Joe, to maybe someone you can test later.
I just found this forum few days ago when I was looking for trade manager EA. While waiting for the welcome message, I roam around and do my reading. My first trade was on 2004, a consistent trader since 2011 if I'm not wrong, a private fund manager for a few years now. No, I'm not inviting anyone to invest in me. My 1st rule to become my investor is we have to meet and signed the papers.

Trade on multiple accounts on different brokers can be hectic work and I'm reaching my limit swapping between account and that's why I'm looking for trade manager EA which brings me here. My reading shows me that SHF is a clean forum without bs. Maybe I will camp here.

Why such request?
My investors requested that I do scalping for another project. Yeah, they're getting greedy. I develop this 1-2-3ntry scalping strategy for a long time before on my own live account. I don't know and I have no idea if anyone has the same strategy but I develop this strategy myself and this is the first time I publish online.

I can't do it (scalping project) at my current state and from the logic I showed here, it is impossible to open order for all the accounts right after candle close. It is still doable for a single account, the strategy is still legit and I have done it years ago. Now I need extra time, extra pairs of eyes and hands to do it, but as you can see from the SS, it is still legit. 20 trades, 3 losses.

I don't know if this strategy works on other instruments/pairs. I only use it on small TF gold. If any of the members accuse me of cherry picking, you have the right to post it here. Do it on gold m5. Basic strategy as 1st post. Try risk reward 1:1 or TP 20pips (eg; 1988.00-1990.00). Different broker use different contract size.

Publish the completed EA in here, I don't mind sharing the strategy or full SOP if anyone want to trade manually. My first glance, I do like it here. Maybe I can be the next star here, showing my real strategy, although I don't code, I do know how to trade. That's how I will contribute here. who knows. It depends on the community.
1-2-3entry-Gold-m5.jpg
For the sake of proving it, here an example of a live trade. As you can see, if we have an EA, we won't missed that 2pips (my reaction time :roll: )
SharedScreenshot.jpg
Update, again. While I'm writing this, order has been successfully TP.
SharedScreenshot2.jpg
photo_2020-11-16_12-38-39.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I rely on indicators for my trade.
We call it price & candlestick.

The problem with being a full-time trader is out of idea of what to do.. Because of C-19, everyone can have a taste of my life.
lemur6666
Trader

1-2-3ntry Logic

Post by lemur6666 »

Neorage,

What you presenting here is more less 'engulfing candle' idea with some modifications. There are tons of engulfing indicators out there with source code out there you can modify to meet your needs.

Cheers,
Max
neorage30

1-2-3ntry Logic

Post by neorage30 »

lemur6666 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:27 pm wrote:Neorage,

What you presenting here is more less 'engulfing candle' idea with some modifications. There are tons of engulfing indicators out there with source code out there you can modify to meet your needs.

Cheers,
Max
Yeah.. I know. The problem is I'm no coder. To insert a logic such as:
a bear low is lower than previous bear low.. previous bear might be 2nd candle, might be 10 candles away..
Like I said, I have no idea how to code. I also need BE at y pip, although I don't know how to code it, I will do it myself by looking at other EA available here for that BE code and learn from it. to non-coder like myself, it's like you try to read Malay/Indonesia language. The same ABC without tail horn and dots but have no idea what it means :smile:

The problem with being a full-time trader is out of idea of what to do.. Because of C-19, everyone can have a taste of my life.
milanese
TechAdmin

1-2-3ntry Logic

Post by milanese »

neorage30 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:14 am wrote:
Yeah.. I know. The problem is I'm no coder. To insert a logic such as:
a bear low is lower than previous bear low.. previous bear might be 2nd candle, might be 10 candles away..
Like I said, I have no idea how to code. I also need BE at y pip, although I don't know how to code it, I will do it myself by looking at other EA available here for that BE code and learn from it. to non-coder like myself, it's like you try to read Malay/Indonesia language. The same ABC without tail horn and dots but have no idea what it means :smile:
Just take a look there viewtopic.php?f=15&t=79 Steve's shell code is a very good starting point creating your on EA

Cheers :)

Tommaso
lemur6666
Trader

1-2-3ntry Logic

Post by lemur6666 »

Neorage,

As I mentioned , your concept refers to engulfing candles so I reworked an existing code I found in my indi folder. I didn't impletmened checking if any of past 3 candles is bear or bull candle, instead I am only checking if -1 candle's high is higher than -2 and -3 highs. It's good for now. Let me know what you think.

Btw Win ratio was 70% you said, I would say 50%. :arrrg:
neorage30

1-2-3ntry Logic

Post by neorage30 »

milanese » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:14 pm wrote:
neorage30 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:14 am wrote:
Just take a look there viewtopic.php?f=15&t=79 Steve's shell code is a very good starting point creating your on EA

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Thank you. I definitely will go through it.
lemur6666 wrote:Neorage,

As I mentioned , your concept refers to engulfing candles so I reworked an existing code I found in my indi folder. I didn't impletmened checking if any of past 3 candles is bear or bull candle, instead I am only checking if -1 candle's high is higher than -2 and -3 highs. It's good for now. Let me know what you think.

Btw Win ratio was 70% you said, I would say 50%. :arrrg:
[/quote]

Thank you. I will test it. Maybe some bits of SOP missing is what make it a 70% :smile:

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”