TMA Slope + Other (alerts first for testing, EA later).

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
crazzzzzy
Trader

TMA Slope + Other (alerts first for testing, EA later).

Post by crazzzzzy »

Hello,
Yesterday i posted in the coders hangout forum but didn't get a reply. I have seen something which works, and it works on all timeframes and its a beauty and works like charm. Im sure coders wont have a problem coding something for that. When all the pieces are put together. Before i try to make sense of what my eye can see, some help for an alert will be appreciated. So that i can test it manually and see it on all pairs and timeframes so we come up with our 'NEW TOY'.

Can someone help me creating the alert of all pairs when they go above 0.8 or below -0.8 only on the tma slope with an option of different timeframes? Plainly that. Not considering anything else (for now).

Looking forward to a reply,

Crazzzzzy.
NeoTrader
Trader

Re: TMA Slope + Other (alerts first for testing, EA later).

Post by NeoTrader »

hi crazy,
crazzzzzy wrote:Hello,
Yesterday i posted in the coders hangout forum but didn't get a reply. I have seen something which works, and it works on all timeframes and its a beauty and works like charm. Im sure coders wont have a problem coding something for that. When all the pieces are put together. Before i try to make sense of what my eye can see, some help for an alert will be appreciated. So that i can test it manually and see it on all pairs and timeframes so we come up with our 'NEW TOY'.

Can someone help me creating the alert of all pairs when they go above 0.8 or below -0.8 only on the tma slope with an option of different timeframes? Plainly that. Not considering anything else (for now).
Did you look at the 10.2 Forum in Tools for manually trading NB 10.2 there are a couple of dashboards related to the tma slope it would be best to ask one of the developers there or maybe there is already one.

happy trading,

NeoTrader

-

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”