Looking for a Trading CRM ?

Fable
Trader

Post by Fable »

Hi guys,

Since I little while I use a CRM to manage my trade manually (what I did and extract stats) which is more easier than in Excel.

But I did'nt quite find the right software. So far I use hubspot, but it's not design for this.

What I need is a mix of Myfxbook and hubspot CRM: with embedded pictures and maybe tools to work on those.

The perfect thing would be to link a trade with a snapshot I build my analysis and management on it.

If you have any idea, please share.

Very best regards,

Fable
kenykau
Trader

Post by kenykau »

Hi Fable,
You develop yourself?
I also want to develop something like that to keep track my trade mainly for review and improve my system.
I do plan of it but not yet come out with a solid framework cox it is big.
What i previously do is to use node.js and pushbullet to alter me instantly, now i am trying something more crazy to build my own system with charts, notes interactive.
regards,
ken
optionhk
Trader

Post by optionhk »

kenykau » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:11 am wrote:Hi Fable,
You develop yourself?
I also want to develop something like that to keep track my trade mainly for review and improve my system.
What i previously do is to use node.js and pushbullet to alter me instantly, now i am trying something more crazy to build my own system with charts, notes interactive.
regards,
ken
If you a real trader just upload your real-time account for an excellent free trading journal as well as verification by reputed names in the trade. Who knows you might attract funding as well if your performance is good?
fundseeder.com
kenykau
Trader

Post by kenykau »

optionhk » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:55 pm wrote:
kenykau » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:11 am wrote:Hi Fable,
You develop yourself?
regards,
ken
If you a real trader just upload your real-time account for an excellent free trading journal as well as verification by reputed names in the trade. Who knows you might attract funding as well if your performance is good?
fundseeder.com
hi optionhk,
yes, totally agree your question.
to some extend, the market is leak of some kind of record keeping system that i want.

Ideally, I would like to have something that no only keeping the numbers like the myfxbook.com, but i do want to have something that have chart recording, i can note down why i enter the trade, so that i can review and improve my system. (The important thing is self-improving; additional fund from outside is a bonus).

especially, in HK, that the data providers' software are (mostly) sucks (in terms of charting, algo trade).

If anyone in HK trading stocks, he/she is either to pay and get stupid quote software with low-tech api to get the data from that software. or gets the EOD data or delay quote from yahoo or other data provider. It is difficult to do the TA analysis on chart real time.

Of course, I have to admit the idea is too big to implement, I do it just bit by bit. My previous experience in using node.js and pushbullet helps me and my client to know what is going on in the account in real time manner. But that is not enough.

I have already open sources some of the works in github - mainly in programming logic and not trading logic (Everyone has his own trading rule). As reason years the programming environment advance, I do think a more advanced and customized platform will coming out very soon that fits most of the traders' needs.

Return to “Manual trading systems”