Naked Chart by Chris

Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

I learnt about charts in the late 90's. I went on a course held by Mr Olof Stenhammar, previous owner of Nasdaq OMX. At that time he was only into Options hence the letter O in OMX. During that time I could not afford any computer software displaying the charts so it was down to manually drawing prices on millimeter-paper. So I waited one day then next day getting hold of a newspaper showing prices of the stocks. Then added High/low Open/Close. After two, three weeks I had enough candles to start thinking of drawing trend lines.

I made a mistake and lost all my money in one trade (Options in LM Ericsson). I decided to never come back. But some 25 years later I have decided to make a come back. I learnt my lesson into not place all eggs in one basket the hard way.

I will post my ideas here for other to criticize or not. Basically it is good for me to try to explain what I do for my self and when others also can make a judgement of my action I need to be extra careful. I hope I learn from my postings and that is my main reason to post. Since my past shows clearly how I failed I am not in any position to teach anyone anything. But I gladly learn more myself.

Chris Sandberg
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

USDJPY 1H

I am waiting for price to show it's way. Let's see what will happen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

USDJPY 1H Update

I post this coz everyone can be Hindsight expert. This mean I can look like a complete donkey in the end. But here goes.

The reason between some differences between shots is that one is my office computer and one is my home computer.

Edit: Second day of the trade.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sandy on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Chris,

Welcome here, watching with interest...takes guts to show an open trade in your first few posts :good: Nevertheless shows your confidence and something I like. If you get it wrong it does not matter...there is no right or wrong in Forex ;) .

Good luck Buddy.

Cheers
Leon
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

Wavegarrick » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:19 pm wrote:Hi Chris,

Welcome here, watching with interest...takes guts to show an open trade in your first few posts :good: Nevertheless shows your confidence and something I like. If you get it wrong it does not matter...there is no right or wrong in Forex ;) .

Good luck Buddy.

Cheers
Leon
Thx :) I saw another thread dealing with naked chart but it was locked so I couldn't post there so thats why I open this thread. I hope it can enjoy me and others as well.

Take care and Trade safe!
Chris
MathiasJ
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by MathiasJ »

Sandy » 12 Dec 2016 22:04 wrote:
Thx :) I saw another thread dealing with naked chart but it was locked so I couldn't post there so thats why I open this thread. I hope it can enjoy me and others as well.

Take care and Trade safe!
Chris
Hej!
I appreciate that you share your experiences along the way.
I read with interest.
BR
Mathias
qprfc777

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by qprfc777 »

Chris
Great stuff i trade almost the same on the 4hr charts
Will follow the thread with interest.
All the best
Regards :smile:
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

qprfc777 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:48 am wrote:Chris
Great stuff i trade almost the same on the 4hr charts
Will follow the thread with interest.
All the best
Regards :smile:
Great, well I hope we have a good strategy. Two persons can't have wrong :)
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

MathiasJ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:58 am wrote:
Hej!
I appreciate that you share your experiences along the way.
I read with interest.
BR
Mathias
Thx :)
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

USDJPY 1H Closed

SL kicked in when USD news came yesterday. Lesson for 1H charts must be to close positions when major news for your currency comes. Okey onto the next trade.

Return to “Manual trading systems”