Naked Chart by Chris

Wavegarrick
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Chris,

Was looking at this, your resistance turned support too strong to break...nevermind.

Cheers
Leon
Wavegarrick
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Wavegarrick »

Chris,

There is just something I want to share with you and that is about as naked as I can get. I need at least one moving average and that is the 240 Lwma to give me general trend direction. I always look for full bodied candle closes on the hourly time frame and enter my trade if it overshadows at least 2 to 3 candle before. Has helped me a great deal in my trading the past couple of years. By the way Uj and Gj also at big levels and we could see some nice pullbacks

Some examples on my live trading account
Cheers
Leon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

Wavegarrick » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:09 pm wrote:Chris,

There is just something I want to share with you and that is about as naked as I can get. I need at least one moving average and that is the 240 Lwma to give me general trend direction. I always look for full bodied candle closes on the hourly time frame and enter my trade if it overshadows at least 2 to 3 candle before. Has helped me a great deal in my trading the past couple of years. By the way Uj and Gj also at big levels and we could see some nice pullbacks

Some examples on my live trading account
Cheers
Leon
Thx alot. I will add 240 LWMA. I am waiting for other pairs and setups now.
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

AUDUSD 1H

I had a trend line break I missed but entered later when a Support-Zone was cleared out. Let's se where it takes me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

USDCAD 1H

Once again I missed a trend line break. Not sure I would catch them even if I was online. I have a work as most folks but I miss this great breaks at times. No worries really...they will come and come. I need to pay attention on what will happen on fourth test of Bearish trend line it can break or hold. I don't care but I need to be aware.
Sandy
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Sandy »

SP500 5M

I catched a break from Support zone. SL was reached and profit made :)
Azazavr

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Azazavr »

Will try to continue ideas...
xrismak
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by xrismak »

Azazavr » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:58 pm wrote:Will try to continue ideas...
Beautiful... I like your Clear Charts.

Good Job,

xrismak. :clap:
Azazavr

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by Azazavr »

xrismak » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:19 am wrote:

Good Job,

:smile: But I've got S/L.
xrismak
Trader

Naked Chart by Chris

Post by xrismak »

Azazavr » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:07 am wrote:
xrismak » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:19 am wrote:

Good Job,

:smile: But I've got S/L.
Azazavr,
It's Good to use Stops either Stop loss or Take Profit when you are Not really Sure of what may Happen or if you are Trading the Lower Time Frames, I trade Naked and have a Predetermined Zone where I close the trade and take my Coins, I Do Higher Time Frame Trades and have no use for Stop Loss thinghys .
Coolio..jpg
Coolio 3.jpg
Happy Trading Folks,

xrismak ;)

Return to “Manual trading systems”