NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Pythnx
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by Pythnx »

Hello today i share with you a profitable forex operation.
Some russian traders on a forum shared this method scalping on 5M charts with other indicators but this is the stevehopwood forum version.
One thing about this forum I noticed is that many traders trade higher timeframes and if you are impatient for profits like me this might work for you as we are not trying to predict the market with are simply moving with the market makers.
I have found it to be quite succesful with Stevehopwood forum indicators as they are my favourite tools and this system is very similiar to a elliot wave trading strategy.

Patterns I use to trade
2B pattern/// basically a M or W pattern with a break out into a trend under the moving averages
1-2-3 Pattern /// Impluse wave and pullback + HGI (wavy blue or trend) confirmation into a trend

Stop loss 150 points but realisticallly i look for 100 points or less.
break even at 50+10 pips
Take profit half lot size at 150 points and let the rest run
Add small lots on hgi pull backs following the trend

Indicators used as confirmation
HGI 17.00 // confimation indicator such a good tool
CSS // short trend filter
Baluda Super slope// long trend filter
10.9_3.27STO7D1_wTS_HT ALERT // STOCH TREND CONFIRMATION
EngulfArrows_neorage // helps detect trend movement
Moving averages 5-13-34-144-233-610-1280 // trend moving averages

In the next post i will follo up with some examples here is the template below, I currently have a 75% win rate with such method and there is oppurtunity everyday and a abillity to test everyday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pythnx
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by Pythnx »

Here is the first example and the traes ive taken today
the first trade wast a 2b pattern
the second trade was a 1-2-3 continuation with the help of HGI
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pythnx
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by Pythnx »

So far i have been taking it easy one day at a time, the profit will soon grow exponentially so i am not worried. I will post more trades and examples each day.
Last edited by Pythnx on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pythnx
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by Pythnx »

Missed out on a easy trade this morning, got in late and was and market makers took advantage of my tardiness. If the rules were followed on this 1-2-3 patterm going into the trend it would have been a easy 100points to the portfolio. Lesson of the day if you miss a signal dont sweat it the next one will come soon.
Pythnx
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by Pythnx »

This is another recap of todays 1-2-3 pattern trade I have added 2 indicators to simplify the method so you guys can trade it clearer.

I will share if i get permission from some moderators i dont want to get banned again for shairng inicadicators.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by SteveHopwood »

Not a clue what you are talking about here.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Pythnx
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by Pythnx »

Ok i might not be the best at explaining this strategy but let me give it another shot

In this profitable operation we use 2 patterns to define our entry criteria on the 5 minute chart on GBPUSD or you can try out other pairs but GBPUSD is easy and can move 300-600 per session.

Lets start with the 1-2-3 pattern most people know it as A-B-C-D from harmonic patterns or if you follow elliot wave like in the example below it is 0-1-2-3.

Reversal breakout into Impulse wave -> pullback -> continuation wave

These selected moving averages serve as a trend confirmation, if price is above or below moving averages or is moving towards + 1-2-3 pattern we have our entry criteria. If the indicators line up with have our entry with 150 SL and 150 TP 1-2% risk.
biobier
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by biobier »

I think Steve's message is related to this:
Pythnx » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:00 pm wrote: I will share if i get permission from some moderators i dont want to get banned again for shairng inicadicators.
As long as you post free available files (but no decompiled code) it will not be a problem.
Must-reads for FOREX NOOBS as me:
Help for Newbies.
Information For Beginners
Pythnx
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by Pythnx »

Missed the first trade as i was travelling to my trading desk, got in the second trade if i had let it run i would have profited. Trade was made on M1 chart made some mistakes following the trend due to weak hands.

1-2-3 pattern + hgi continuation setup
Pythnx
Trader

NUFLOGY + Holy Graily

Post by Pythnx »

1-2-3 pattern today for a quick 50pips
I used a lot size of 0.79 for a quick profit of 45$.
I could of held longer as it continued to drop another 170 points and really made a killing on my account but better luck next time.

With the help of HGI sometimes the indicators in below serve no purpose, a simple MACD indicator could replace all confimation indicators.

Return to “Manual trading systems”