Oracle Strength Revisited on WTI(OIL) H1

lemur6666
Trader

Post by lemur6666 »

Over the weekend I have been brought to Oracle indis by lanhut. I have played with Oracle Direction indi a bit. I concluded that it is rubbish.

It's different when it comes to Oracle Strength indi. However one annoying thing about it is that it is all over the place when it comes caluclations on current candle. That will not be a problem if you feed it to TDesk, well I getting ahead of myslef...

Anyways here is a template and two indictators. Both reworked versions of originals. SuperSignals (7 period Min/Max bands with Median), and Oracle Strength [OracleS] (will not draw on open candle).

Rules are as folows:

Entry:
Yellow Oracle is the entry signal ( LONG if previous OracleS bar was red, SHORT if previous oracle bar was blue). You make an Long entry if signal is generated below SuperSignal Median. Additional filter - You make an SHORT entry only if signal is generated above SuperSignal Median, You make an LONG entry only if signal is generated below SuperSignal Median. You may take entry on later bars if you are still getting yellow bars by OracaleS.

Exit:
You want to Exit on Second Consecutive Blue Bar of OracleS if your are long, and Second Consecutive Red Bar of OracleS if your are short. You also want to exit on opposite signal.

SL:
?

I have been visually testing it on H1 on WTI(Crude) and it has nice hit%. I don't recommend using it on FX pairs.

Usual Disclaimer : It is not financial advice and shall not be traeted us such.

Attached is ZIP with template nad Indicators.

Cheers, Max
lemur6666
Trader

Post by lemur6666 »

A quick update. Enclosed zip contains Indi's and a Template

I replaced Supersignals Median with simple MA. I added Waddah Attar Explosion _MOD.
Now you can only trade Oracle Yellow bar, if previously Waddah Attar Exploded above Brown line during Oracle Red/Blue Bars.

Also a picture of Week 14 Results/How it suppose to work.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

"I don't recommend using it on FX pairs.
Then why are you posting it here? Has it really escaped your notice that SHF is a Forex trading forum?

You are supposed to be someone whose posts are supposed to be respected for a level of expertise here. Are you a merely an idiot masquerading as such?

This thread is locked.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Manual trading systems”