Training / mentoring programs

Find eaymon's fabulous VPS.
Includes a members to members business forum for activities not related to Forex trading.
Gamma_gallus
Trader

Re: Training / mentoring programs

Post by Gamma_gallus »

Hi Dave,

When do you think the site will be operationnal ?

Don't misunderstand my question, I don't want to put pressure on you
smallness.gif

, it's that I'm only impatient to discover your offer ! I do beleive I have plenty of things to learn from you.

Thanks anyway for the 30 days trial it's very kind of you !
smile.gif
Gamma
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
macman
Trader
Location: Somewhere on a European waterway, on my classic (old) Dutch barge

Post by macman »

Gamma_gallus wrote:Hi Dave,

Gamma
Hi Gamma,

I am a little behind schedule here, as I have been told I need an operation to remove an infected gall bladder. This is scheduled for end of this month, assuming the infection has cleared.

I am putting the finishing touches to the video lessons right now, and am hoping to take on the first batch of interested guys around the 1st/2nd week in February.

Don't worry about putting pressure on me, I have traded other people's money for a living ... so am quite used to it. :lol:
This account takes ALL software generated trade calls from my FXW training course and is used to develop money management routines.
http://www.mt4i.com/mt4ichart.aspx?c=ch ... udent-demo
macman
Trader

Post by macman »

Gamma_gallus wrote:Hi Dave,

Gamma

Just a post to let anyone who is interested know that my website at http://www.fx-works.com is (at last) fully operational :oops:

I am working through the list of guys who pre-registered on a first come, first served basis. So, if you registered for a 30 day trial and have not recently received any emails, let me know through the website.

Here are a couple of answers to questions which have come up recently, which explain a little more about the site philosophy.

1. It is designed primarily for guys starting out in their trading career. If you are already an experienced trader, you will obviously get much less out of the course (as you will know a lot of it already).

2. I have included a section, on the free trial program, about running an EA long term with an example of how and when to manually intervene in the markets. However I am not teaching any automated trading in the course. Also I can't mentor anyone using a different strategy.

3. I decided to set up this website, after hearing many horror stories from newbies, who were ripped off by the financial feeding frenzy which much of retail forex has now become. It is my own HONEST look at how to manually trade as a starting retail trader and it is not sponsored, paid for or supported in any way by any broker or other agency.

A big thanks to Steve for creating this great space and to the many guys I have learned from in the past.

Dave aka macman
This account takes ALL software generated trade calls from my FXW training course and is used to develop money management routines.
APQN
Trader

Post by APQN »

Has anyone from this forum joined Dave's program?

Can anyone please share their experience?
macman
Trader

Post by macman »

My training course is now coming up for it's second birthday, and so an update seems appropriate. During the past two years, a few adjustments have been made to the original teaching method.

In March of this year we started a Teaching/Student account using only our predictive software to generate trading leads. The account is designed to both collect data on the 14 currency pairs we monitor as well as showing how a Money Management system works.

As all exits are fully automated, there is no human intervention involved and no manual interpretation of the market. This approach allows results from different currency pairs to be directly compared and a league table of best performing currency pairs created.

The Teaching/Student account takes every single software generated trading lead - the good, the bad and the indifferent - no exceptions.
Using this approach the demo Money Management system has produced the following results so far this year; over 8,000 pips and counting with an average 78% trade win ratio. As students learn how to cherry pick the best of these leads, an exceptionally high trade win ratio is normal.
FXW_stats_double_panel.png
The Teaching/Student account has now logged lots of interesting data, all of which is available to full members for analysis to help in designing their own strategies.
For example, we have now logged over 480 entries and counting, all complete with an entry screen shot, entry price, stop and take profit prices and a mini risk assessment across 14 currency pairs.

As well as the recorded data, our live lessons archive now has over 180 lesson recordings and counting, well over 4GB of ramblings! :shock:

Lastly it has become clear from the course that a successful trader needs at the very least these four things:
1. Above average computer skills
2. Discipline
3. Patience
4. Free time available to study

The completely free 30 day trial guest membership offer is unchanged, so anyone interested in learning how to control their own financial destiny is welcome to drop by.

Best of luck trading the markets. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drg
Trader

Post by drg »

APQN wrote:Has anyone from this forum joined Dave's program?

Can anyone please share their experience?

I just joined last night, I'm still setting everything up and must say that everything on fx-works is very neat and organized, the videos and instructions are clear, and macman is a very helpfull, clear and polite comunicator. I went thru the DayTrader video course and I'm very happy with what I got right now, and something tells me that I will even more happy in the future when I get everything running properly. Be prepared to setup some stuff and then do your work (to learn how to fish you have to fish, but first you have to get your gear to the lake). Will update another time if anyone wants. Overall, I'm gratefull that macman has set up this service!

Cheers!

Return to “Commercial wares”