AllPairTradeManager(APTM)

MPTM's new home
Alesiosc

Post by Alesiosc »

Just bumping this topic. Can anyone help with my request above please.

Cheers.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Alesiosc » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:22 pm wrote:Just bumping this topic. Can anyone help with my request above please.

Cheers.
Clearly not.

We usually have to work this stuff out for ourselves. It is possible that APTM cannot do what you want. I have never used it and so do not know.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
yosarian0

Post by yosarian0 »

Alesiosc » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:22 pm wrote:Just bumping this topic. Can anyone help with my request above please.

Cheers.
In case you still need a set file or two for APTM. Attached are 3 files that I am currently using on a live acct.

APTM251_all.... works with version 251. You must set the magic number to 0 if using version 256 on the same acct. It will move stop loss to BE plus 1 tick, when price moves 2 pips. It will part close 90% (as set now) when price moves 4 pips. It will jump 5 pips when distance between Price and BE is 28 pips. (In the user input fields it is set to 23 pips.)
You can change the magic number; you can change BE SL; you can change the Part Close %age. I wouldn't screw with anything else. This is being used to trade GBPUSD & GBPJPY manually on 1 min charts daily. Not recommended for any pair where spread is more than 1 on average during peak trading hours. Do not use this set file to trade a 1 min chart if you are unable to totally focus on your trading for extended periods of time.

APTM_256_MGC517....works with version 256. You must set the magic number to 517 of course. It will move stop loss to BE plus 1 tick, when price moves 5.5 pips. It will part close 80% (as set now) when price moves 9 pips. It will jump 15 pips when distance between Price and BE is 52 pips. (In the user input fields it is set to 37 pips.)
You can use change the magic number; you can change BE SL; you can change the Part Close %age. I wouldn't screw with anything else. This is being used daily to trade EURAUD, & USDCNH (GBPUSD, GBPJPY, & EURNZD if I'm expecting price move of 30 pips or more) on 5 min or 15 min charts using supply and demand strategies, and 2 EMA crosses combined with Heiken Ashi candles.

APTM_256_MGC17_crypto....works with version 256. You must set the magic number to 17 of course. It will move stop loss to BE plus .5pip, when price moves 14 pips. It will part close 70% (as set now) when price moves 15 pips. It will jump 23 pips when distance between Price and BE is 120 pips. (In the user input fields it is set to 97 pips.)
You can use change the magic number; you can change BE SL; you can change the Part Close %age. I wouldn't screw with anything else. This is being used occasionally to trade Ethereum & USDCNH on 30 min or higher charts.

I run these on my VPS one version on each chart; and have not had any issues recently. I trade on my pc/laptop.
The set files may or may not have SL and TP set. I have never seen a SL show up on the chart. I don't care about this. When trading the 1 min I close manually; when trading the higher timeframes I set the SL manually.
Good Luck - you need a little bit of luck to survive forex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"All right, I'll dance with you," she said, before Yosarian could even speak, "But I won't let you sleep with me ..."
Alesiosc

Post by Alesiosc »

Much Appreciated. Thank You....
kaiserchen0811

[update]AllPairTradeManager(APTM)

Post by kaiserchen0811 »

milanese » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:49 pm wrote:
jedrula » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:39 pm wrote:Hi Milanese :D

Can you adde to the EA function to exclude symbols. (like excluding Magic Number)

for example I do not want to manage by robot this symbols list: GER30, UK100, JP255, EURSEK etc .....
update version 2.48 January 14,2017
Thanks to a request from jedrula you can now exclude one or more symbols in a comma separated list from managing by APTM use for this the new input [c]PairsToExclude[/c] in the section [c]Manage Only By Selections[/c]
Too this version has some little cosmetic updates, as there is gone some time since the last update...

Go to the first post to download the update..

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Hello!
After my test, "PairsToExclude" doesn't seem to work for a basket of transactions of designated trading varieties.
Thanks!
BABAYEGA

Post by BABAYEGA »

Great work man
danjuma
Trader

Post by danjuma »

Hello milanese. I was using APTM 257 today and it got stuck in an endless loop of attempting to move the SL for a pair (AUDUSD) to breakeven/jump step. I attached a screenshot, my set file and the log file. If you could have a look please to see whether it's something I have set wrong or a bug in the EA, it would be much appreciated. Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

danjuma » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:16 pm wrote:Hello milanese. I was using APTM 257 today and it got stuck in an endless loop of attempting to move the SL for a pair (AUDUSD) to breakeven/jump step. I attached a screenshot, my set file and the log file. If you could have a look please to see whether it's something I have set wrong or a bug in the EA, it would be much appreciated. Thank you
Probably it was the partial close setting, you should that set to false, as the function is often not compatible to other functions.

Tommaso
danjuma
Trader

Post by danjuma »

milanese » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:09 pm wrote:
danjuma » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:16 pm wrote:Hello milanese. I was using APTM 257 today and it got stuck in an endless loop of attempting to move the SL for a pair (AUDUSD) to breakeven/jump step. I attached a screenshot, my set file and the log file. If you could have a look please to see whether it's something I have set wrong or a bug in the EA, it would be much appreciated. Thank you
Probably it was the partial close setting, you should that set to false, as the function is often not compatible to other functions.

Tommaso
Thank you Tommaso for your quick response. It's a shame the partial close setting is incompatible with other settings, as using the partial close is essential for my strategy. Never mind!
Alexfirst
Trader

Post by Alexfirst »

Thanks a lot for this helpful and reliable ea!

Please correct me if I miss it - there is no feature to close all trades at predefined price. I also looked at other trade managers available here at forum and couldn't find this function.

Can someone please help if you know an ea that can close all trades at entered price?

Return to “Utilities Indicators and Scripts”