PivotTrades

MPTM's new home
Wavegarrick
Trader

PivotTrades

Post by Wavegarrick »

tomele wrote:Post 1 offers a new version with an additional ruleset that my wife and I are successfully trading on demo. The new ruleset trades long if DP is above WP and MP even if WP is below MP and vice versa for short trades. It also gives exact SL and TP positions.
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the latest additions. You have really simplified this method and I believe anyone can trade this system no matter how inexperienced :good: . Your new rule set can definitely work.

Attached GbpUsd limit and sell stop orders. I always take into consideration round numbers and I believe if we have a new high on Gu today 1.2200 will definitely be tested, so I have my s/loss just above that and also just above the daily open wednesday last week.

I have set my take profit at Daily support 2 and next target weekly support 1. I also believe once again if this little support area at 1.21500 is broken than the next lower round number 1.21000 will be tested so that will be my final target area for the week.

Cheers
Leon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wavegarrick
Trader

PivotTrades

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately my 2 sell limits were taken out for 27 pips..The nature of trading :) . We could be in for a swing reversal here. Much will depend on how long price can stay above 1.22000.

Cheers
Leon
tomele
Administrator

PivotTrades

Post by tomele »

Wavegarrick » 13 Mar 2017, 05:48 wrote:You have really simplified this method and I believe anyone can trade this system no matter how inexperienced :good: . Your new rule set can definitely work.
You are damn right, Leon.

Although interest in this thread is very low, I think we have something interesting to offer. USD spike last week somehow kicked ass, but simply playing the rules made up for a nice recovery:
XAUUSDH1.png
And I play it totally blind. Not even price action on the charts:
AUDUSDH1.png
The thingies on the chart are my trades. I am still working on this feature to refine the strategy. I want to see whether the trades are more profitable when the specific pair is ranging, trending etc.

Stay tuned, whoever follows.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
macush
Trader

PivotTrades

Post by macush »

Hi Thomas,
Even though you may think interest is very low there are probably a lot of halfwits like me who are totally grateful and blown away by all the amazing strategies thrown up on this forum, and sometimes you just collapse in a heap on the couch and think how the hell can I profit from this and which method do I follow ????? :?
Thankyou
macush
DavidB
Trader

PivotTrades

Post by DavidB »

Subscribed. Keep up the great work Tomele!
rapple
Trader

PivotTrades

Post by rapple »

Hi Tomele

I am watching with interest as well

Thanks for all your brilliant work

Kind regards Richard
fu84ad

PivotTrades

Post by fu84ad »

Sir Tomele, I like this thread that you & Sir Leon had developed so far..It give me the rough idea on how the market is going on now..then I can correlate the idea with mine using basic S&R on M3 chart before open a trade..thank you very much Sir.. :good:

~fu84ad~
kwchau
Trader

PivotTrades

Post by kwchau »

Hi Thomas,
Thank you so much for developing this indicator/system. It is simple and yet make sense. I am now trying to use it together with the SuperSlope and Flying Buddha. It could be a good confirmation tool for Steve's EA.

thanks again !

kwchau
Wavegarrick
Trader

PivotTrades

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi Guys,

We have an interesting scenario playing out in Eu. EurUsd has not yet made it back for my daily pivot. I also have an opening Gap on both of my brokers so for this reason I am risking a counter trend sell trade and a sell limit at my weekly resistance 1. The gap has also just popped price above my yearly Pivot 1.08284. If price maintains above this level we are surely heading into bull territory. We are also in a major resistance/support area with strong price movements (bounces) from this area. So even with price moving back to my daily pivot area to close the gap, I would be cautious to go long unless we settle above 1.08284 for the next few days or so. :)

Cheers
Leon
EURUSDH1 230317.png
EURUSDDaily 230317.png
manfloy
Trader

PivotTrades

Post by manfloy »

powerfull powerfull ! thanks tomele sir ! :) :) :) :party:

Return to “Utilities Indicators and Scripts”