pending order EA

MPTM's new home
dalevalerie

pending order EA

Post by dalevalerie »

hello everyone!

i am new to this forum, so i hope this is the righ thread for the following question.

i am looking for an expert advisor to help automate my trading system. i have looked in other places but havent found something adequate or the ea wasnt not able to be attached to the chart in Empty4 /windows 10.

when opening a pending order the ea should have:

-predefined Lot size and predefined SL for different pairs, (different lotsize and stops for each pair)

or even better,

-pending order xpips away from last candle close or current candle open, so the pending order doesnt have to be entered by yourself.

i have download and tried philipps pending order script, but wasnt able to attach the ea to the chart. maybe i am doing something wrong, but other EAs i have downloaded seem to work.

maybe someone can help me or give an advice where i can find an indicator that would accomplish the things above. appreciate every help

thank you very much
Rueben

pending order EA

Post by Rueben »

i have download and tried philipps pending order script, but wasnt able to attach the ea to the chart. maybe i am doing something wrong, but other EAs i have downloaded seem to work.
Hey dalevalerie,

Those are scripts so did you download them into your scripts folder and run it as a script? Sounds like you tried to initialise it as an EA and that's not gonna work.

Hopefully that helps :D
dalevalerie

pending order EA

Post by dalevalerie »

thank you very much for your reply.

thats true, now i have inserted them into the script folder and it works. but i guess too many charts if i have to open 2 charts for each pair (one for buy and for sell script). and not sure when the script opens an order and when not, i am sure there is an option to enable and disable them.

i guess i will buy an ea that i can apply to every chart with predefined lots and SL and when i enter the stop orders everything is set, so i make sure trades are just opened when i enter them myself.

i thank you very much for your answer and that you helped me solving the problem with the script folder. i am more than unexperienced with EAs and glad that there are communities like this that can help ignorant people like me. :smile:

best wishes
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

pending order EA

Post by SteveHopwood »

dalevalerie » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:43 pm wrote:thank you very much for your reply.

thats true, now i have inserted them into the script folder and it works. but i guess too many charts if i have to open 2 charts for each pair (one for buy and for sell script). and not sure when the script opens an order and when not, i am sure there is an option to enable and disable them.

i guess i will buy an ea that i can apply to every chart with predefined lots and SL and when i enter the stop orders everything is set, so i make sure trades are just opened when i enter them myself.

i thank you very much for your answer and that you helped me solving the problem with the script folder. i am more than unexperienced with EAs and glad that there are communities like this that can help ignorant people like me. :smile:

best wishes
You are an idiot clearly determined to learn nothing from this forum. You are now removed to that group of members unable to post here without moderation.

Attempt to post again and I will ban you altogether. Mods, please follow my lead with this dimwit.

This moronic thread is no locked.

OP, find an activity that will cost you less money that attempting to trade Forex. Try online gambling.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Utilities Indicators and Scripts”