MPTM's new home

MPTM's new home
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

MPTM's new home

Post by SteveHopwood »

cyd09 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 am wrote:hi guys, ive been looking for a trade manager and i saw this and its awesome! as i read the instruction manual.. im looking for a specific thing it will do and i cant find it here.. for example in EURUSD, i have 3 trades of buy and 1 trade of sell. i want a basket TP ($10) or sl($10) buy orders and never touch the 1 trade sell, i dont care if the sell order is a lossing trade, all i want is to close all the buy orders with tp or sl. if this EA can do that, please show me how to do that.. thanks and more pips to come :) :)
It cannot.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
tradealerter

MPTM's new home

Post by tradealerter »

Thanks for making the EA steve, have you come across another free/paid money management EA that you would recommend. Yours is good but i was looking for a more polished interface.

Cheers

TA
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

MPTM's new home

Post by SteveHopwood »

tradealerter » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:41 am wrote:Yours is good but i was looking for a more polished interface.

Cheers

TA
Wow. That is pure class. A dimwit joins the forum and in his first post insults the owner. I am full of admiration, in a perverse sort of way.

Not so full that the cretin has failed to join the On Moderation group; this is the group of pea-brains unable to do anything more than read and download attachments.

As a general rule, on joining a forum us is probably best not to be rude to the owner in your first post.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

BlazeLegion

MPTM's new home

Post by BlazeLegion »

Steve,

The forum is simply the best and your a star. I actually came across MPTM after doing a lot of research on a trade manager. Frankly speaking functionality wise, your EA beats commercial products any day.

I am writing for a little help if thats okay?

I have read of the posts on this forum and cannot find the issue that I am getting addressed here. Basically, when I go and customize the settings and save the file, Empty4 freezes and then crashes.

Any ideas as to why this might be the case please ?

Regards BL.
SteveHopwood
Owner

MPTM's new home

Post by SteveHopwood »

BlazeLegion » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:43 pm wrote:Steve,

The forum is simply the best and your a star. I actually came across MPTM after doing a lot of research on a trade manager. Frankly speaking functionality wise, your EA beats commercial products any day.

I am writing for a little help if thats okay?

I have read of the posts on this forum and cannot find the issue that I am getting addressed here. Basically, when I go and customize the settings and save the file, Empty4 freezes and then crashes.

Any ideas as to why this might be the case please ?

Regards BL.
Another dimwit bites the dust. I will continue to consign cretins to the dustbin of shf history whilst they steadfastly refuse to take on board the basics here.

NEWTON
Trader

MPTM's new home

Post by NEWTON »

Hi traders, I use since a long time MPTM but I have a problem: I use with "trade this pair only" and global order enabled, but whe the target is reached MPTM close all the trades also of other pairs, I don't want it, I don't use TP or SL, anybody can help me? I thx
tecfor

MPTM's new home

Post by tecfor »

hi@all

i have a question (i have found nothing in the forum):

when a hedge trade is closed (tp or sl) is it possible, that the ea reopen a new hedge with the last parmeter at the current price levels? if so, what should i adjust in the settings?

thanks in advance for your reply!

regards, tecfor
SteveHopwood
Owner

MPTM's new home

Post by SteveHopwood »

tecfor » Mon May 02, 2016 6:59 pm wrote:hi@all

i have a question (i have found nothing in the forum):

when a hedge trade is closed (tp or sl) is it possible, that the ea reopen a new hedge with the last parmeter at the current price levels? if so, what should i adjust in the settings?

thanks in advance for your reply!

regards, tecfor
Mostly I ignore cretinous questions here, but this one has incensed me.

The answer to your moronic questions is: No. It is a trade manager, not a trader. I am quite surprised you have not grasped this, given your 4 year membership of SHF. Wouldn't care to read the user guide would you?

That was not an invitation. It was an instruction. In case you have not noticed, dimwits are not welcome here.

Capiche?

SteveHopwood
Owner

MPTM's new home

Post by SteveHopwood »

I am sick of being called here to read idiotic questions, so I am not going to allow them any longer. This thread is now locked.

Return to “Utilities Indicators and Scripts”