Mark Douglas - MIND OVER MARKET

SatchFan
Trader

Post by SatchFan »

This is a video that has helped me. I have watched it many many times. I try to watch it about once a week. Every week I have a new thought.

I'm not going to get into a debate about if this type of approach works etc. To many people don't want to learn mental skills and will fight it tooth and nail. I'm not going to debate those people on whether this works or not. To put it another way:

Whether you think you can or you think you cannot, YOUR RIGHT! Perception is everything. Having an open mind is a great start!

If you already have a fence up to keep psychology out and learning mental skills then I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you to take the fence down. Either you watch the video and gain from it or you don't. To each their own.

Mark Douglas - MIND OVER MARKET (Full Length Interview)

The ball is in your court....

Peace,
SatchFan
Screenshots provided by PickPick. A Must Read --> Phantom of the Pits
Roger1

Re: Mark Douglas - MIND OVER MARKET

Post by Roger1 »

SatchFan wrote:This is a video that has helped me. I have watched it many many times. I try to watch it about once a week. Every week I have a new thought.

I'm not going to get into a debate about if this type of approach works etc. To many people don't want to learn mental skills and will fight it tooth and nail. I'm not going to debate those people on whether this works or not. To put it another way:

Whether you think you can or you think you cannot, YOUR RIGHT! Perception is everything. Having an open mind is a great start!

If you already have a fence up to keep psychology out and learning mental skills then I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you to take the fence down. Either you watch the video and gain from it or you don't. To each their own.

Mark Douglas - MIND OVER MARKET (Full Length Interview)

The ball is in your court....

Peace,
SatchFan
Thank you Satchfan, all help is welcome in trading!
Joma

Post by Joma »

THank you . This can surely help.

Return to “Trading Psychology & Money Management”