When fear mixes up with caution!

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

When fear mixes up with caution!

Post by SteveHopwood »

finalpremium » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:41 am wrote:Thanks Bob and everyone who contributed his experience.
You do not appear to have made much of them.
I would like to share a portion of my personal stance with Forex. Unfortunately I'm almost forced to involve in Forex.
Don't be so silly. You are either forced to be involved or you are involving yourself voluntarily.
This is wrong and my success probability is low.
Doesn't look good to me.
As I remember Steve once said trading under pressure will cloud your decisions

I assume you are paraphrasing me. If not, then quote the post. I accept no responsibility for your understanding or misunderstanding of one of my posts.
But still the tremendous effort and a plethora of solutions here at SHF give hope in the darkest of days.
Good. Now stop whimpering about it and get on with doing some learning and some trading. Wimps get nowhere trading Forex. This thread is locked and you are not invited to post again at SHF until you have something useful to say.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Trading Psychology & Money Management”