Empty4 connection problems

Hercules
Trader

Post by Hercules »

I have had connection problem with Empty4 platform and this time when I phoned them they said it was a global problem with the Empty4 platform. This have happened a couple of times the past 6 months. Basically it means I cannot access my account. Before I have been able to use web and AvatradeGo but not this time.

So my question is have anyone else had this problem, particularily Avatrade customers.
billv
Trader

Post by billv »

Hercules » Thu May 10, 2018 10:19 am wrote:I have had connection problem with Empty4 platform and this time when I phoned them they said it was a global problem with the Empty4 platform. This have happened a couple of times the past 6 months. Basically it means I cannot access my account. Before I have been able to use web and AvatradeGo but not this time.

So my question is have anyone else had this problem, particularily Ava trade customers.
Hello Herc :hi:

Have you joined them for their welcome bonus?

I think you will find that none else here is experiencing this problem
because most people here trade with Global prime.

Empty4 server lockups are Not common these days.
Brokers have got their act together, the technology is there for this not to happen.
If it keeps happening I suggest you change brokers.
:!!:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Hercules » Wed May 09, 2018 11:19 pm wrote:I have had connection problem with Empty4 platform and this time when I phoned them they said it was a global problem with the Empty4 platform. This have happened a couple of times the past 6 months. Basically it means I cannot access my account. Before I have been able to use web and AvatradeGo but not this time.

So my question is have anyone else had this problem, particularily Avatrade customers.
Best to sign up with a real broker: http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =52&t=1394

You are on to a beating to nothing until you do. Expect to lose all your money otherwise.

Guess how the rest of us know?

Just sign up for a Global Prime account. Only an idiot able to do so fails to do so.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Know your MT4 platform”