CapitalCityMarkets down ??

traderduke
Trader

Post by traderduke »

I have live and demo accounts with CapitalCityMarkets. Their last chart time was close of Friday 10-12. The platform comes up and shows attached to the account and charts but is stalled at Friday. Phone line is busy and no answer from the email support.

all my other platforms are chugging along just fine.

Anybody else with CapitalCityMarkets and is your platform running.

Thank you
Ray
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Just posting a reply here to try to draw attention to your post. I hope you get sorted out soon.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
traderduke
Trader

Post by traderduke »

traderduke » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:59 am wrote:I have live and demo accounts with CapitalCityMarkets. Their last chart time was close of Friday 10-12. The platform comes up and shows attached to the account and charts but is stalled at Friday. Phone line is busy and no answer from the email support.

all my other platforms are chugging along just fine.

Anybody else with CapitalCityMarkets and is your platform running.

Thank you
Ray
update
Back online 11:15 with data missing from 10-12 closing to 10-15 11;15 AM EDST. Seven hours later, 18:00 EDST, I got an email saying they had some trouble. This missing data makes it Looks like the USD's opened with a hell of a drop.

This my third broker, I started with FinFX who dumped me to Tallinex who dumped me to CapitlCityMarkets . All because of DOBB Frank.

Anybody got a good broker for US traders.

Thanks
Ray
traderduke
Trader

Post by traderduke »

Capital City Markets!!

Here we go again! This time it seems worse, both the platform is motionless and the Back Office is shut down. They have been down since Jan 6, that's over 36 hours.

Looks like we're in deeper crap then the last time. I've been trying to get my money out but excuses, excuses , excuses.

FPA is loaded with complaints of clients trying to exit this company.

If anything changes I'll report back.

Return to “Know your MT4 platform”