Matthew's Demos

Post your EA evaluations here.
xfactornos
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by xfactornos »

Hey everyone,

A little about my demos.... I try to run them as close as I can to realistic means.

My demos run 24/5 and I reboot on the weekends. If one stops updating its probably because it crashed :D

I hope this helps some people out there. I have had people say they are running my set file and the same broker but are getting different results. I have no idea why that is and your guess is probably better than mine...

****************I live in USA, so everything I do is geared towards Americans. What I mean is there will be no hedging, no stacking trades because I cant close them when I want. FIFO rule.... so its more one way, one or two trades per pair. If you live anywhere else my settings are probably way under what you could be making....***********************
NOTE: I live in GMT -5

My favorite:
Pipcruiser's Pipmasher!!!! This thing is kicking a$$!
Below are the demos currently running... One is on FinFx, the others are on my real broker FXCM.
The above image is for the FinFx demo.
--
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by xfactornos on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:30 am, edited 22 times in total.
John 3:16
AGT
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by AGT »

Great to see here another test portfolio !

I wish you most success doing so ! :good:

Could you add your settings of the PP bot you use ? Its bcz of my only little succes I have with the PP. I read all the time about the pretty good job this EA is doing for you guys .... so I'm a bit ubhappy about my "mixed" results ! :roll: :oops:
xfactornos
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by xfactornos »

I have added the Set files requested.
AGT » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:43 am wrote:Great to see here another test portfolio !

I wish you most success doing so ! :good:

Could you add your settings of the PP bot you use ? Its bcz of my only little succes I have with the PP. I read all the time about the pretty good job this EA is doing for you guys .... so I'm a bit ubhappy about my "mixed" results ! :roll: :oops:
romsyam
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by romsyam »

Awesome Mathew. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Thanks
xfactornos
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by xfactornos »

It was a bummer to wake up and see so many pips being made in HGB thread when I seen a loss realized and floating DD. :( Its hard to run that bot as an American because I cant hedge and have to fight the FIFO rule. :youknow:

I have updated it to version R and we will continue to watch the progress.

OUCH Stochy Bob is out... no way would I run it on my live account. :arrrg:
AGT
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by AGT »

About the StB: The same here for me in my portfolio - a bad boy he now is ! :arrrg: :cry:
xfactornos
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by xfactornos »

I am still trying to figure out the best settings for HGB. Like I mentioned in the first post I am extremely limited on what I can do with it (living in USA) but I still think it can work for me. It will take time but I will figure it out :D

I do like it because it doesn't make 10000 trades a day... When the market takes a monstrous move the wrong way my losses should be limited but we will see how things work out as time goes on. Still watching my #1 and if it does well to the end of the year I am going to go live with it in January. :good:
AGT
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by AGT »

Hi Matthew !! :hi:

Watching your protfolio. You scaled it down a bit ? It seems only the PP is left now ? So what about the others you started ? :o
xfactornos
Trader

Matthew's Demos

Post by xfactornos »

They all bombed on me, nothing I would ever run live so I removed them. I am playing around with HGI manually but nothing solid yet. I will def update when I have better things to say haha.
juniormaiafx

Matthew's Demos

Post by juniormaiafx »

Hey Mathew's.... keep good job.... what's your version of you HGB???

Thanks in advance

Return to “The demo/live money EA results forum”