Forex Strategy Builder and Trader

Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

#Forex Strategy Builder Professional is updated to v1.2. Download it here: http://forexsb.com/download.php

The installation program will override the custom AccountStatistics.cs file. If you changed it, you have to backup and renew the after the installation.

Fixes:
- Fixed Multi-Market bug with Start/Stop.
- Fixed bug with Portfolio leading to "Item has already been added" exception.
- Fixed Auto-start Trading error message when strategy is missing.
- Custom AccountStatistics file is renewed.
- Various fixes and improvement of the program's updater.

New features:
- The program periodically checks for update during the runtime.
This release requires a full installation. It is safe to be reinstalled over an older version.
fsb_pro_screen.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Popov on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

Hello dear users,

I'm extremely proud to announce the release of Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.0 . The biggest change in the program is the ability to export Expert Advisors for trading in Empty4.
export_expert_advisor.png
Release Note:
Forex Strategy Builder Professional exports strategies to Empty4 Expert Advisors. The generated EA is fully functional and native mql4 code. You can see the code, compile, debug, run on a demo or real account and test it with the MT Strategy Tester.

FSB Pro installation includes the full source code files of the expert advisor and all included in the distribution indicators. You can export strategies as EAs only if you have all indicators the strategies use in mql code. If you use custom indicators, you have to provide also mql code for those indicators.

Exporting a strategy as Expert Advisor may be the only solution for the cases where you cannot use the FSB-Empty4 Bridge.

Change log:
* Added Export Expert Advisor to Empty4 command in File menu and on the main toolbar. It exports the current strategy as an EA with the same name to a predefined destination. You set the export destinations in Control Panel → Expert Advisor page.
* Added Save As Expert Advisor command. You can save the current strategy as an EA to a folder of your choice.
Added Control Panel → Expert Advisor page. It contains the exporting settings.
* FSB-Empty4 Bridge updated to v8.0. The new code is corrected according to the last standards of MetaQuotes. Added “strict” directive. The code compiles without any errors and warning messages.
* Added auto update of the local EA MQL code and FSB-Empty4 Bridge.
* The default number of required bars of the Bridge is changed to 1000.
* “Account Percent Stop” indicator value made decimal from 0.01 to 100.
* Added “Percent BB” custom indicator in the FSB Pro distribution.
* Minor code fixes in the following indicators: Fractal, Days of Week, Force Index, Keltner Channel, Moving Average, Steady Bands.
* Fixed a bug causing a crash when a user clicks on the upper right corner of Opening Point and Closing Point slots.
* Fixed localization issue with indicator values.

The release is available as a free update to previous FSB Pro version.

All licenses purchased for the previous versions are also valid for FSB Pro v2.0.

Please test the new functionality carefully. We marked it as a Beta for any case.

Download link: http://forexsb.com/download.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Popov on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

Hello dear traders,

I completed a video series for creating and trading expert advisors with Forex Strategy Builder and Empty4 4.

I showed there the whole process from setting the trading environment, importing settings and historical data, generating strategies, exporting Expert Advisor, trading and analyzing the portfolio.
I did everything on live In front of the camera. During that tutorial I made more than 30% profit on a real account. (however I traded a higher than the usual amount).

You can see the series on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... CHs10pT3qP

I traded 6 experts and I closed the tutorial with 5 of them on profit.
This is the result of the trades for the six experts for 7 days:
fsb_pro_screen.png
My whole statement is here: http://forexsb.com/img/DetailedStatement.htm

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer,

Miroslav Popov
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

@Popov please attach in future your images directly to your posts.. if you do not know how read this --->
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/kb.php?a=2
I corrected your previous post.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

Hello dear traders,

I updated Forex Strategy Builder Professional to v2.5.2

Here are the last changes:

• Fixed crash when use Open folder in File Explorer command from the context menu of an unsaved strategy;
• Fixed a crash of Indicator Chart when data files are reloaded;
• Fixed memory leak from the Indicator Chart page when strategy recalculates;
• Fixed memory leak from the small indicator chart in Editor page;
• Monte Carlo page redraws the initial balance line when the strategy recalculates;
• Fixed Save All command validation. It is available now when there is at least one changed strategy;
• Fixed UI bug of BB-Code form on resizing;
• Fixed a bug that prevents reaching the maximum allowed lots on adding in rare cases;
• Fixed wrong text labels in the Indicator Chart pips to points;
• Fixed an issue in drawing indicators in the small indicator chart;

Download: http://forexsb.com/download.php

Whish you great profit!
Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

Good morning traders,

I'll make today several videos for the strategy slots.

The first one is ready. You can find it in the Indicator Slots article.

Please subscribe to the channel and rate the videos.
Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

Forex Strategy Builder Professional is updated to v2.5.3.0

Download: http://foresb.com

Fixes:
◾ Monte Carlo - Randomize indicator parameter option:
◾ Fixed wrong indicators' list parameters
◾ Fixed a crash when a numeric parameter is a large negative number

monte_carlo_chart.png
Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

Hello traders!

We released today a new version of the program - Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.7

The new version comes with a translatable user interface. You can change the program’s language from VIEW → Languages menu. Currently there are four languages included: English, Russian, German, and Bulgarian.

You can request more languages in the support forum. We will provide also a language editor for editing or creating of new translations.

Full list of changes:
◾ Translatable user interface
◾ Added new language files: Bulgarian, German, Russian,
◾ Fixed a bug with the MQL custom indicators when the indicator uses another indicator.
◾ Fixed a typo in adding mode: “Looser” vs “Loser”
◾ Fixed several messages and user interface phrases.
◾ Rearranged user interface elements in order to fit longer phrases.
◾ Added toolbars to Data Statistics and Intrabar Statistics pages in Control Panel.
◾ Added additional check for correctness of the proxy settings.
◾ MQL code changed to v17.

This release requires full installation. You can install it over your existing installation.

Download page: http://forexsb.com/download.php
fsb_pro_blue.png
Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.7.1

We are happy to announce we updated Forex Strategy Builder Professional to v2.7.1.

Download Page

The Expert Advisors MQL code is updated to v18, fixing an issue with “longer time frame” (LTF) indicators – wrong implementation of “Use previous bar” that was leading and overestimated strategy results on the backtest.

You have to load and recalculate all strategies that use LTF indicators and to re-export your experts.

Full list of changes:

* Fixed “Use previous bar value” bug in LTF indicators;
* Fixed cross-thread issues in Indicator Chart and Bar Explorer.
* Translated more phrases from the UI and various messages.
* Fixed precision of expert output.
Popov
Trader

Post by Popov »

With the help of Forex Strategy Builder Professional you can create Expert Advisors for trading directly in Empty4. The exported EAs follow the best practices and protects you from various pitfalls. The experts contain about 7000 lines of code which is responsible for gathering data and calculating the indicators and the strategy rules independently of the MT internal models.

Today I tested the performance of the exported EAs. They appeared to be extremely fast by collecting data, calculating the indicators, the strategy and signals for 0.2 milliseconds.

See more info about the test here: http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5362/how ... t-adviser/

Return to “Automated trading systems”