Oracle EA

jaggerdam67

Oracle EA

Post by jaggerdam67 »

Hi trader689, the fibpivot indi is ok for 4H trades but not much use on the D1, I don't use it. As you know I like Nanningbob's 240 LWMA applied to open and on the GBPCAD trade it reversed right at that level. Not to say that it always will often it'll shoot right through but it's a great guide to have on the charts. On D1 charts something like Spudfibo Weekly or Quickfib might be more useful than the fibpivot indi.
AGT
Trader

Oracle EA

Post by AGT »

I included this bot in my EA portfolio (http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =36&t=1374)
You may look here:
cad0811
Trader

Oracle EA

Post by cad0811 »

I start from July 3 to test, using the H4, is in good test results!
oracle.png
I think excuse me, how to shut down the candle touching ORACLE_MOVE automatic exit orders for this function.
Such as in the figure.
xxx.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thank you so much for all the people here!Thank you for your selfless!My growth cannot leave your work!Cheers!
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Oracle EA

Post by SteveHopwood »

cad0811 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:37 am wrote: I think excuse me, how to shut down the candle touching ORACLE_MOVE automatic exit orders for this function.
Such as in the figure.
I do not think you can.

Guys, checking the code so I could reply to cad0811 I noticed I have added the IndicatorsReversingToCloseTrade input but not done anything about it, so it has no effect. Do you want me to add this to the trade closure function?

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
cad0811
Trader

Oracle EA

Post by cad0811 »

SteveHopwood » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:51 pm wrote:
cad0811 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:37 am wrote: I think excuse me, how to shut down the candle touching ORACLE_MOVE automatic exit orders for this function.
Such as in the figure.
I do not think you can.

Guys, checking the code so I could reply to cad0811 I noticed I have added the IndicatorsReversingToCloseTrade input but not done anything about it, so it has no effect. Do you want me to add this to the trade closure function?

My English is not very good.I am want a switch, can again ORACLE reversal of time not to close the order, thank you!
Thank you so much for all the people here!Thank you for your selfless!My growth cannot leave your work!Cheers!
cad0811
Trader

Oracle EA

Post by cad0811 »

cad0811 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:04 pm wrote:
SteveHopwood » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:51 pm wrote:
Such as in the figure.
I do not think you can.

My English is not very good.I am want a switch, can again ORACLE reversal of time not to close the order, thank you!
I just want to have a switch, any indexes on the contrary, you can choose not to close the order, thank you!
jaggerdam67

Oracle EA

Post by jaggerdam67 »

I think that would be a useful addition. Thanks Steve and thanks cad0811 for pointing this out.
SpiderX
Trader

Oracle EA

Post by SpiderX »

cad0811 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:27 pm wrote:
I just want to have a switch, any indexes on the contrary, you can choose not to close the order, thank you!
Wow...you are testing the EA's here on live accounts ?

Steve:
There are some trades in his "Oracle" account that opened closed in 0s...not sure if it is some bug in the EA.

Cheers
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
-Corinthians 13:4-8
alyale
Trader

Oracle EA

Post by alyale »

SpiderX » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:29 am wrote:
cad0811 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:27 pm wrote:
Wow...you are testing the EA's here on live accounts ?

Steve:
There are some trades in his "Oracle" account that opened closed in 0s...not sure if it is some bug in the EA.

Cheers

Dear Steve,

I can confirm that. 7/08 had 3 trades opened and closed in 0s.
Please check if have some time, not in a hurry.
Many Thanks.
IamTHAT
Trader

Oracle EA

Post by IamTHAT »

alyale » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:19 am wrote:
Dear Steve,

I can confirm that. 7/08 had 3 trades opened and closed in 0s.
Please check if have some time, not in a hurry.
Many Thanks.
It seems to close/modify other trades on the same terminal.
Works pretty well on H1 too, on certain pairs. I am very optimistic about this EA.

Return to “Automated trading systems”