gridea(need help~!)

zjsdss

gridea(need help~!)

Post by zjsdss »

This is my ea. But it needs to master to optimize ~!

My idea is simple:
buy 0.01 and sell 0.01;Profits in 5 pips;
For example: Market direction is buy;Then, you will buy a lot of the total profit;but,sell Remain at that,so.I want use recovery sytems(writer is naningbobs) to recycle it.Profits will always be kept!

sorry~!my English is very bad~!
:oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alpenkorps
Trader

Re: gridea(need help~!)

Post by Alpenkorps »

I don't want to sound discouraging. But come on, we all know that grids and martingale will fail at some point and when it will, it will take your entire account with it. Some of us discovered this well known truth with a very high price.

Your system is not very clear, may be you would explain a little with a chart? But then again, if you are hoping that price will not bounce in a "x" pips range for "y" many times or price will retrace after atleast "z" many pips, then you are in big trouble.

Best of luck.
Take my love, take my land, Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me
zjsdss

Post by zjsdss »

Alpenkorps wrote:I don't want to sound discouraging. But come on, we all know that grids and martingale will fail at some point and when it will, it will take your entire account with it. Some of us discovered this well known truth with a very high price.

Your system is not very clear, may be you would explain a little with a chart? But then again, if you are hoping that price will not bounce in a "x" pips range for "y" many times or price will retrace after atleast "z" many pips, then you are in big trouble.

Best of luck.
Thank you. The teacher.
I painted a picture. Hope to explain my idea.
My system now problem is: in the add warehouse, profits cannot be normal lock,Also is the seventh step icon。
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
viracoccha
Trader

Post by viracoccha »

I dont read that topic and I have no clue what is idea of that system but I work out my grid system at the moment .... this is almost one year long experiment and building process. Yes grid system is weak in some certain market situation and we must consider with that. In certain situation grid system earns really good money. The question is about balance between win and lost. I need week or two and then I may be ready start with real acc again. If it is successful then I let you know :)

Return to “Automated trading systems”