TrendRangeCombo II

TraderJoeForex
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by TraderJoeForex »

... week 2 and nothing to see here apart from a gentle downward slope at the moment!

However these are long term trades so I must remember to be patient. Drawdown being kept well under control around 1% so this at least is positive!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by TraderJoeForex »

Peaky came through nicely this week now +950pips.
HGBnDnSnFB still in drawdown
.. Overall slight profit now week 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by TraderJoeForex »

whoop whoop! Equity growth has now overtaken drawdown :cheer:

Both 'sides' of the combo now in overall profit.
TraderJoeForex
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by TraderJoeForex »

I am thinking about upgrading this setup to a POS / AWESOME combo. This would mean 2 charts open instead of 56 :lol:
TraderJoeForex
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by TraderJoeForex »

On the right track now.. Profit 2 x Drawdown
rapple
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by rapple »

Hi TJF

As I posted over on the 'Holy Graily Bob 'n Dotty 'n Super Slope 'n Flying Buddha' my setup is going well

I do however like your idea of using Peaky to hedge so will try running this in combo. Are the setfiles in Post 2 the most recent?

Cheers Richard
TraderJoeForex
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by TraderJoeForex »

rapple » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:07 am wrote:Hi TJF

As I posted over on the 'Holy Graily Bob 'n Dotty 'n Super Slope 'n Flying Buddha' my setup is going well

I do however like your idea of using Peaky to hedge so will try running this in combo. Are the setfiles in Post 2 the most recent?

Cheers Richard
Yes and those Peaky sets are ATR based for the pairs given. I am going to convert my HGBnDnSSnFB ones into Awesome for next week.
rapple
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by rapple »

Thanks TFJ

I set my TP and SL in the Peaky EA to 'zero' and then using the old MPTM to set my SL and TP to 2.5ATR as trades are triggered. It works really nicely as you do not have to create setfiles for each pair

Cheers Richard
TraderJoeForex
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by TraderJoeForex »

TraderJoeForex » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:30 am wrote:
Yes and those Peaky sets are ATR based for the pairs given. I am going to convert my HGBnDnSSnFB ones into Awesome for next week.
.. a few weeks later than expected but I am now ready to upgrade TrendRangeCombo to PoS/Awesome Combo and this will be TrendRangeCombo III ...my third attempt at a combined hands off trading system!

Here are the final results from TrendRangeCombo II then... no fireworks and in credit for sure but overall max drawdown was higher than max equity so it's time to move forwards. PoS and Awesome have both been developed since I started this test and running these two beasts together means only 2 charts open instead of 56! Now that alone is serious progress! :smile:
spyderman
Trader

TrendRangeCombo II

Post by spyderman »

Subscribed
Snaggin' some pips

Return to “Automated trading systems”