Matascalp EA

Cubic
Trader

Matascalp EA

Post by Cubic »

Because you are a new member here, I'll give you this tip: Reliance on backtests is sharply discouraged on this forum.

This quote is from one of the gentler discussions on the subject: "Because of Empty4 Strategy Tester's inability to produce an accurate backtest, it is colloquially known on this forum as Empty4's CrapTester."

A search for 'backtest' or 'craptest' in the box at the top right of this page should prove the point.

I assume you posted the results in good faith, but if you happen to find some of the less gentle discussions on the subject in your search, you'll probably want to remove them.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Matascalp EA

Post by SteveHopwood »

Ouch. Sorry I missed this earlier folks or I would have dealt with it sooner.

This thread breaks just about every accepted rule at SHF: do not post only .ex4 files unless you are a member of a tiny elite with excellent reasons to do so; do not mention Martingale even by inference - OK, so you did not mention it but Rene spotted it and you did not deny; do not try to back up your argument with Craptest results.

This thread is locked and everything deleted from post 1. I have not deleted the thread only so that members passing by in the future might note its contents and perhaps understand that we at SHF mean what we write about this stuff.

chhico, you received my Welcome message when you joined. Up to you whether you read it or not but I made myself loud and clear in it.

Feel free to ruin yourself. Nobody cares.

Pull a stunt like this again and I will ban you. To be honest, I am surprised that you are not already banned. My mods are usually quick off the mark when dealing with dimwits like you; I take a gentler stance and merely threaten abusively. You want an audience for your lunatic thoughts? Go to Forex Factory; they will allow anything.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Automated trading systems”