Matascalp EA

chhico

Matascalp EA

Post by chhico »

Hi all traders.. I want to share my personal EA.. Please use it on M15 TF with 10000 starting balance and share it with anyone you want..
attached there are also some backtest on real dukascopy tick data and the myfxbook link on the live cent account I started on monday using this system.. I'll be waiting for your feedback..
nice trading...
renexxxx
Trader

Matascalp EA

Post by renexxxx »

It looks like a Martingale ... from your back test:
MataScalp.PNG
I noticed that you have started a test on a live account. I hope that you are aware of the dangers of running Martingales with real money. Good luck ... you are going to need it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chhico

Matascalp EA

Post by chhico »

Hi renexxxx.. Yes I know very well what you are talking about and I am really confortable with the system because it is more than 3 years I have been developing it.. The first goal in using it is to double account so you could stay in the market using only the first profit and I already did it on 2 accounts quite easly in about 3-4 months for each of them. The live account I started is not for testing but to show the results in real time to those who are intrested in it..
falanca
Trader

Matascalp EA

Post by falanca »

Really promising result on backtest.Thanks for sharing.Can we use it onreal account.
chhico

Matascalp EA

Post by chhico »

Hi falanca,
I am using it on real accounts and if you want you can too.. what I recommend is to start with cent account so you can trade 100 $ like 10.000 cents. I keep it working on EU GU UC UJ UC AU NU EG EC at the same time.
Wavegarrick
Trader

Matascalp EA

Post by Wavegarrick »

Falanca,
Really promising result on backtest.Thanks for sharing.Can we use it onreal account.
I am shocked that you are asking if you could use this Ea on a live account based on backtests without first hand knowledge on the nuts and bolts of the Ea, without doing proper forward tests yourself?. Do not be naive :arrrg:

This could be a good Ea and I have no idea at this point so will have to conduct some forward test myself.

Cheers
Leon
falanca
Trader

Matascalp EA

Post by falanca »

İts logic is good.When trend for buy then it gives only buy order even prices goes down.The EA dont give much orders so filtration is good enough.So ı tought it to use only on cent account.
JonCodesBad
Trader

Matascalp EA

Post by JonCodesBad »

Martingale(assumed), craptest results & the word "Meta" in the name :shock: . All the thingies Steve delights in. Good luck.
tomele
Administrator

Matascalp EA

Post by tomele »

Would you mind publishing the source code here?
I would never trust any money to a software of that I dont know how it works.
I would like to see at least the money management part.
You can keep your entry triggers secret.

Cheers
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
milanese
TechAdmin

Matascalp EA

Post by milanese »

tomele » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:40 pm wrote:Would you mind publishing the source code here?
I would never trust any money to a software of that I dont know how it works.
I would like to see at least the money management part.
You can keep your entry triggers secret.

Cheers
It is our rule here that you have to publish the source code, if you are not willing I will remove this threat.
Open source is a win-win and you will find here so much first-class code.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality

Return to “Automated trading systems”