Controversial Algorithm Found On Reddit...

JayRally

Post by JayRally »

Good Morning Everybody,

A few days ago i stumbled upon a reddit thread where a random guy shared for free his algorithm claiming to be able to make very good profits, what caught my attention was that he really was sharing it for FREE!
I want to share it with you guys because there are so many great minds in this forum that maybe can extract some valuable content and make our own version for Empty4 (the code is an algorithm that works with python and must be connected with an API key to your trading account) i really am a fish out of the water when it comes to codes and algos etc so i haven't been able to test the algorithm because i'm not able to set it up :jump: plus it's like reading ancient egyptian when i look at the code.
So i'm dropping this here hopefully you guys can find something useful.
if it's just rubbish don't hesitate to let me know :hi:
zafh
Trader

Post by zafh »

Honestly I can't imagine anything being better than Peaky on steroids, Awesome, SPB, two of which have been running for over a year.
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

It's rubbish if you read the comments on the site some intelligent sounding people rip it to shreds.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

The thread is funny for a while. It gets tedious quite soon. It would have been stopped quickly here. Hehe. Imagine how an annoying tit claiming to be, "Controversial" would last here. Trust me; it would be banned looooonnnnng before I got to read its demented post. :lol:

This might just be one of my idiotic prejudices, but I would not even bother to have bad dreams about taking any notice of an OP who use so many "!!" after assertions not backed up with data.

Have a read though, if you want a bit of a laugh.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Hehe. It took me a silly amount of time to work out that you are the original poster. You fooled me by leaving off an "!" I am an idiot. Hey ho.

This thread. I sort-of feel sorry to miss out on more fun, but having fun at dimwits' expense is not really what SHF is about.

So we move on and forget about you. Obviously, this thread is locked.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
JayRally » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:14 am wrote:A few days ago i stumbled upon a reddit thread where a random guy shared for free his algorithm claiming to be able to make very good profits, what caught my attention was that he really was sharing it for FREE!

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

The OP was fun. He/she/it is no longer here.

:xm: :rocket:

Return to “Automated trading systems”