Trader

Ditto - Empty4 to Oanda Trade Copier - As Low as 0.00001

Post by sandberg »

I still use it too so thank you!
Jonah
Trader

Post by Jonah »

Very sorry for the delay. Version with updated expiration posted.
-- Lonnie.

"Give a man a program, frustrate him for a day. Teach a man to program, frustrate him for a lifetime." (Muhammad Waseem)
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Hi Lonnie,

Thanks, you are the best!
:party: :party: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :party: :party:

Hope all is well. Hope all is well. Without your great tool I'd have to switch to all manual trading to satisfy Oanda's requirements of different lot sizes. It's fantastic as well to try a strategy live without risking much money - you just dial down the percentage. I have one where trades start at $10 - just 1% of the standard $1,000 trade size minimum.

Steve
Jonah
Trader

Post by Jonah »

cozybooks » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:35 am wrote:Hi Lonnie,

Thanks, you are the best!
:party: :party: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :party: :party:

Hope all is well. Hope all is well. Without your great tool I'd have to switch to all manual trading to satisfy Oanda's requirements of different lot sizes. It's fantastic as well to try a strategy live without risking much money - you just dial down the percentage. I have one where trades start at $10 - just 1% of the standard $1,000 trade size minimum.

Steve
Everything is great, just chaotic. I started a new job and we are in the process of selling our house in Vegas and moving to Minnesota. Once we are settled, I plan to start trading again with Ditto and am considering rewriting the terminal portion of it.
-- Lonnie.

"Give a man a program, frustrate him for a day. Teach a man to program, frustrate him for a lifetime." (Muhammad Waseem)
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

I started a real full time job myself back in November when covid-19 did in my tiny one person businesses, but I'm still trying to spend 20 hours a week keeping them alive while working the full time job, so times are busy for sure.

Mostly I'm happy to have come out of the last year with my wife and I healthy, so that's a big plus nowadays. Best to you!

Steve
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Jonah » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:12 pm wrote:
Everything is great, just chaotic. I started a new job and we are in the process of selling our house in Vegas and moving to Minnesota. Once we are settled, I plan to start trading again with Ditto and am considering rewriting the terminal portion of it.
Moving house is recognised by psychiatrists as one of the most stressful thingies we have to do.

Not that any of us who have moved house need psychiatric recognition of the stress involved.

Mind, it is easy here in the UK where a move can involve less than 30 miles and even moving to the opposite end of the country is only a few hundred.

Such a move can be thousands of miles in the US. Good luck Lonnie. Our thoughts are with you. :lol:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
cmac0351

Post by cmac0351 »

Lonnie,

This is expired again. Can we get a new version please?
sandberg
Trader

Post by sandberg »

cmac0351 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:07 pm wrote:Lonnie,

This is expired again. Can we get a new version please?

+1 for that request! :smile:
Jonah
Trader

Post by Jonah »

Expiration updated
-- Lonnie.

cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Thanks!!! Happy trading, everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Automated trading systems”