Ditto - Empty4 to Oanda Trade Copier - As Low as 0.00001

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Just so you know folks, I emailed Lonnie. He replied saying that he had forgotten about the expiry and will post an updated version.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Hey Steve,

Happy New Year! Thanks for thinking of us long suffering U.S. traders! Here's hoping that next year we will be back to a more normal life, and that our U.S. presidential election will actually be over!!

Have a great next year everyone!! :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:
Jonah
Trader

Post by Jonah »

New version with updated expiration posted. Hope everyone has a happy new year! :!!: :!!: :!!:
-- Lonnie.

"Give a man a program, frustrate him for a day. Teach a man to program, frustrate him for a lifetime." (Muhammad Waseem)
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Jonah » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:42 pm wrote:New version with updated expiration posted. Hope everyone has a happy new year! :!!: :!!: :!!:
Magnificent Lonnie. Lots of people have come to depend on you. You are one of the great guys. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Lonnie, thanks for efforts! :party: :party: :party: :clap: :clap: :clap: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:

All of the Empty4 platforms for U.S. Traders now automatically set the TP and SL on all open orders to the same number, even if you are trying to follow FIFO and only set it for the oldest trade. It's become more and more difficult to do any automated trading at all with a U.S. account except for using it for trade entry.

But also, what a great software this is for trying strategies on a small live accounts without risking much money. A newbie trader who only wants to risk $100-200 to start can set up a small Oanda account and just have each trade start at $10 if they want - as low risk as it gets!

I have very little time for trading right now with the new job, but I'll start the new year out setting up an extra version of Ditto with SPB. Lonnie, you are a superstar for having done this for us!!
sandberg
Trader

Post by sandberg »

Jonah » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:42 pm wrote:New version with updated expiration posted. Hope everyone has a happy new year! :!!: :!!: :!!:
THANK YOU! :good:
jptwardy
Trader

Post by jptwardy »

Hello all - Looking for some help with Ditto. I am using Oanda. I've set up Ditto and Dittolink per the manual. Everything seems to be working except that the lot sizes for Empty4 and fxtrade are the same, even though I have the setting at 10%.
Update - It appears that you need to use the v20 account number for the primary account - and not the v20 account number that is associated with the Empty4 account you are trading from.@!###!@
hall93exp

Post by hall93exp »

I hope I'm not the only one still using Ditto as it has expired again and no one has yet to post in this topic. Hopefully Lonnie has just forgotten about the expiration and we will have a working EA again soon. I still use it on a live account and a demo. Thanks for your work, whether or not the EA is updated.

Andrew
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Hi all,

Yes, I am still actively using Ditto. Mine is running at the moment but I'm thinking it might just based on the server clock waiting to change over.

Lonnie, are you still around?? Hoping to hear from you!!

Thanks!

Steve
Jonah
Trader

Post by Jonah »

I had completely forgotten about the expiration. I am currently in Northern Minnesota and not near my main computer. We get back late Sunday night, so I will be sure to post an update on Monday.
-- Lonnie.

"Give a man a program, frustrate him for a day. Teach a man to program, frustrate him for a lifetime." (Muhammad Waseem)

Return to “Automated trading systems”