Ditto - Empty4 to Oanda Trade Copier - As Low as 0.00001

cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

HI Steve,

Thanks for the heads-up and thanks for all of the dedicated work checking on all of the threads on the forum. I have sent Jonah a PM. If I hear anything, I will post an update, but if Jonah is around, in theory he can respond for himself at some point.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

cozybooks » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:12 pm wrote:HI Steve,

Thanks for the heads-up and thanks for all of the dedicated work checking on all of the threads on the forum. I have sent Jonah a PM. If I hear anything, I will post an update, but if Jonah is around, in theory he can respond for himself at some point.
I do read everything posted here. That I am able to is a tribute to all of those members who abide by the, "Say nothing if you have nothing useful to say," ethos at SHF.

Along with Tommaso of course, whose antennae twitches even as the dimwits type their first demented post, then intercepts the post and deletes the dimwit. :lol:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Jonah
Trader

Post by Jonah »

Sorry, been away from trading for a while. Closed my trading account (with a profit) right before everyone was quarantined. Attached is Ditto with an updated expiration. It will expire on Jan 1, 2021. I'll be sure to check in to the forums well before then.
-- Lonnie.

"Give a man a program, frustrate him for a day. Teach a man to program, frustrate him for a lifetime." (Muhammad Waseem)
sandberg
Trader

Post by sandberg »

Thank you!
Jonah » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:25 pm wrote:Sorry, been away from trading for a while. Closed my trading account (with a profit) right before everyone was quarantined. Attached is Ditto with an updated expiration. It will expire on Jan 1, 2021. I'll be sure to check in to the forums well before then.
hall93exp

Post by hall93exp »

Yes, many thanks Jonah (Lonnie)!
echoman01
Trader

Post by echoman01 »

Thank-you! I too live in the USA, so am very limited as far as good brokers go.
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Thanks so much Lonnie! I will download it tonight to give it a try. :clap:

Steve
Sojourner
Trader

Post by Sojourner »

Jonah » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:25 pm wrote:Sorry, been away from trading for a while. Closed my trading account (with a profit) right before everyone was quarantined. Attached is Ditto with an updated expiration. It will expire on Jan 1, 2021. I'll be sure to check in to the forums well before then.
SOOOO glad you came fixed it. It's a WONDERFUL creation. So great to trade with some skin in the game to harden my trading brain against the pain of losses but not risk my shirt in the process.
:yahoo: :party:
cmac0351

Post by cmac0351 »

I am hoping we will get a new version of this as it is set to expire Jan 1. This tool is so amazing! It lets me take part in using the great EA's here on my small Oanda account.
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Hi U.S. traders,

I don't know if anyone else sent Lonnie a PM, but I just sent him one, so hopefully he's around and about and can provide an update.

Best to everyone in tough times!

Return to “Automated trading systems”