Ditto - Empty4 to Oanda Trade Copier - As Low as 0.00001

Post by echoman01 »

Thank-you !
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Hi U.S. traders and Hi Lonnie,

I apparently missed the update about 11 days ago on the update. Installed and working great (5 minutes in, mind you) :D :D :clap: :party: :party:

Thanks Lonnie! You are still our U.S. trading hero! When last I had posted here, I was having problems with Ditto locking up a few times a week. When I stopped using one of the old EA's I was running, the locking up disappeared. Everything has been great since, so we'll keep our fingers crossed and keep chugging along.

Best to you and great thanks for all you've done! :clap: :yahoo: :youknow: :smile: :cheer: :party: :party: :party:

Steve
Vokin
Trader

Post by Vokin »

Hi,
only one marginal observation to yours great tool. v20 demo account can have leverage up to 100:1 (i have).
Regards.
Vokin
Trader

Post by Vokin »

Hi,
today i have a problem with periodicaly opened position with Ditto. In Empty4 was opened only 3 trade, but Ditto send trade repeatedly. See append.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luipogifx
Trader

Post by luipogifx »

Hello Lonnie,

Thanks for this wonderful trade copier. Is it possible to have it copy the SL and TP as well?

I'm not sure if it is supposed to copy the SL and TP, but in my case, the copied trades in fxtrade do not have SL and TP.

I think it would be very useful in case of flash crash and other unforeseen events.

Thank you!
Sojourner
Trader

Post by Sojourner »

Just happened to stumble on this one and, WOW, WOrking great so far. Thanks!!!
hall93exp

Post by hall93exp »

I am a month in on using this with a small live account, and this thing is AWESOME!! I really hope Jonah updates the expiration for the EA as mine just this afternoon in the US has expired. I can place the trades manually but Ditto makes it so much easier. Thank you Jonah.

Andrew
cozybooks
Trader

Post by cozybooks »

Interesting. I have two live ditto accounts. One said it was expired and one was still running, so I copied the ditto.exe file from the account still working to the account that said expired. For the moment, the expired one started running again.

Is there a set expiration date for the current Ditto?
Sojourner
Trader

Post by Sojourner »

cozybooks wrote:Interesting. I have two live ditto accounts. One said it was expired and one was still running, so I copied the ditto.exe file from the account still working to the account that said expired. For the moment, the expired one started running again.

Is there a set expiration date for the current Ditto?
I'm wondering the same thing. I only had one ditto running and it says expired. This thing is awesome! (when it's not expired.)
:clap:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I don't know how much of an individual member's stats you folks can see so I just checked. Jonah last visited on 20th Feb. Maybe one of you might like to PM and see if he is all right.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Automated trading systems”