Trader

Ghostrider

Post by trader689 »

great thanks Steve

trader
Fourxxxx

Ghostrider

Post by Fourxxxx »

For what is worth Ghostrider trades 3 levels, the second and third are open once price has gone past a Fractal level.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Ghostrider

Post by SteveHopwood »

Fourxxxx » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:15 pm wrote:For what is worth Ghostrider trades 3 levels, the second and third are open once price has gone past a Fractal level.
Thanks. :clap: :clap: I will work out how to incorporate this into what we already have.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Ghostrider

Post by SteveHopwood »

V 1c is in post 1. I have added a feature that gradually reduces the order size as grid stop orders are placed. From the updated user guide:
  • Lot: your chosen lot size. Make sure your lot size is acceptable to your criminal.
    • LotSizeReduction: this is for grid trading. The more stop orders that fill and become market orders, the greater the loss if the market then turns around and goes to your stop loss. Setting LotSizeReduction to > 0 tells Ghostrider to reduce the lot size of each subsequent order by this amount. For example, imagine your initial trade size is 0.1 lots and your LotSizeReduction is 0.01:
      • The lot size for the first grid trade will be 0.09.
      • For the second grid trade:0.08.
      • If the reducing lot size reaches zero, then the trade size will be set to your broker's minimum.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Sidorenko

Ghostrider

Post by Sidorenko »

SteveHopwood » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:27 am wrote:V 1c is in post 1. I have added a feature that gradually reduces the order size as grid stop orders are placed. From the updated user guide:
  • Lot: your chosen lot size. Make sure your lot size is acceptable to your criminal.
    • LotSizeReduction: this is for grid trading. The more stop orders that fill and become market orders, the greater the loss if the market then turns around and goes to your stop loss. Setting LotSizeReduction to > 0 tells Ghostrider to reduce the lot size of each subsequent order by this amount. For example, imagine your initial trade size is 0.1 lots and your LotSizeReduction is 0.01:
      • The lot size for the first grid trade will be 0.09.
      • For the second grid trade:0.08.
      • If the reducing lot size reaches zero, then the trade size will be set to your broker's minimum.
As always, you're always great Steve! I've been keeping track of four accounts and hope they'll be fine. :clap:
nicole09

Ghostrider

Post by nicole09 »

ghostrider.jpg
here is the result on past week result on demo, I only test H1 variant with 0.01 lot size.. i change also into 1 trade only per fx pair. since i realize that if it hit all pending stop and it will retrace, i will lose big time.. i will try this also on live account next week since this is demo and the real pressure is on live
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trader689
Trader

Ghostrider

Post by trader689 »

Great start there nicole. Can I ask if you have any open trades?

thanks, trader
nicole09 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:26 pm wrote:
here is the result on past week result on demo, I only test H1 variant with 0.01 lot size.. i change also into 1 trade only per fx pair. since i realize that if it hit all pending stop and it will retrace, i will lose big time.. i will try this also on live account next week since this is demo and the real pressure is on live
nicole09

Ghostrider

Post by nicole09 »

just to add on this, i dont have vps, so i turn off my laptop every night (about 10am new york time) and turn on again in the morning (about 7pm new york time) and occasionally i turn off also during that day, so this result might be smaller compare to 24 hrs trading.. to your question, that friday night, there's no more open trade so i turned off my laptop early
trader689 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:32 pm wrote:Great start there nicole. Can I ask if you have any open trades?

thanks, trader
trader689
Trader

Ghostrider

Post by trader689 »

thanks nicole.

so I see you are not trading a significant part of the US session, that is interesting

Also please do keep us posted on your progress!

trader
nicole09 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:09 pm wrote:just to add on this, i dont have vps, so i turn off my laptop every night (about 10am new york time) and turn on again in the morning (about 7pm new york time) and occasionally i turn off also during that day, so this result might be smaller compare to 24 hrs trading.. to your question, that friday night, there's no more open trade so i turned off my laptop early
trader689 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:32 pm wrote:Great start there nicole. Can I ask if you have any open trades?

thanks, trader
nicole09

Ghostrider

Post by nicole09 »

yes, im from the philippines :D
trader689 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:19 pm wrote:thanks nicole.

so I see you are not trading a significant part of the US session, that is interesting

Also please do keep us posted on your progress!

trader

Return to “Automated trading systems”