Sharky

trader689
Trader

Sharky

Post by trader689 »

great thanks Steve. also the higher resolution screenshots helped me figure out that my tdesk chart is the one that contains the hgi USD window, and my sharky chart has the two precision trend USD windows

trader
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Sharky

Post by SteveHopwood »

trader689 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:00 pm wrote:great thanks Steve. also the higher resolution screenshots helped me figure out that my tdesk chart is the one that contains the hgi USD window, and my sharky chart has the two precision trend USD windows

trader
Glad to have helped.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
r1ch4rd
Trader

Sharky

Post by r1ch4rd »

Hi folks, :hi:

Thank you for all the positive comments, I am incredibly happy that Shark’s KISS is bringing in the pips for so many of you now, and hopefully many more of you in the future. :good:

I am on holiday visiting family at the moment and unfortunately my laptop was damaged on the way here :o , so I don’t have access to my VPS to clear a couple of questions and comments (visually) on the templates I have uploaded onto pg11.

TDesk template: As well as the TDesk ea you should have the HGI drone reading D1 & H4.

Sharky template: As well as the Sharky ea you should have the 2 precision MA drones reading M5 on one and H1 & H4 on the other.

On the Default template you should see various indicators over several time frames (I use this to monitor existing and closed trades).

I hope this clarifies things for the time being but I’m sure someone will sing out if there are any other questions.

Take care and stay safe.
Richard :xm:
xxsskxx

Sharky

Post by xxsskxx »

r1ch4rd » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:11 pm wrote:Hi folks, :hi:

Thank you for all the positive comments, I am incredibly happy that Shark’s KISS is bringing in the pips for so many of you now, and hopefully many more of you in the future. :good:

I am on holiday visiting family at the moment and unfortunately my laptop was damaged on the way here :o , so I don’t have access to my VPS to clear a couple of questions and comments (visually) on the templates I have uploaded onto pg11.

TDesk template: As well as the TDesk ea you should have the HGI drone reading D1 & H4.

Sharky template: As well as the Sharky ea you should have the 2 precision MA drones reading M5 on one and H1 & H4 on the other.

On the Default template you should see various indicators over several time frames (I use this to monitor existing and closed trades).

I hope this clarifies things for the time being but I’m sure someone will sing out if there are any other questions.

Take care and stay safe.
Richard :xm:
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for your time and effort into this, really appreciate you sharing. All the best and have a great Christmas mate. :good:

Cheers
trader689
Trader

Sharky

Post by trader689 »

Thanks Richard

Hope you have a nice holiday :party: , and hope you recover your laptop ok. The Sharky's kiss setup is still going great guns, had a stonking start to the week on some medium strength moves. Longer-term it will be interesting to see how it mitigates more choppy waters, but so far it seems, like your p3/p4 settings, to still take small, sensible bites out of the market before it exits, and losses are small- it's just that this one trades more frequently, and thus so far profitability has been higher.

trader
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Sharky

Post by SteveHopwood »

trader689 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:17 pm wrote:Thanks Richard

Hope you have a nice holiday :party: , and hope you recover your laptop ok. The Sharky's kiss setup is still going great guns, had a stonking start to the week on some medium strength moves. Longer-term it will be interesting to see how it mitigates more choppy waters, but so far it seems, like your p3/p4 settings, to still take small, sensible bites out of the market before it exits, and losses are small- it's just that this one trades more frequently, and thus so far profitability has been higher.

trader
Me too. Stonking start to the week. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Something I forgot to talk about at the end of last week. The initial GJ rise caused a lot of pain and triggered all of the sell limits. The DD on the pair overtook the overall profits for a while.

Eventually the pair fell and hit its individual basket TP. This will not happen every time so there could be some big losses on the way.

Just sounding a note of caution here so we do not get too carried away with our early successes.

Great fun for now though. :party:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Dragonian
Trader

Sharky

Post by Dragonian »

Excellent work Richard and thank you for sharing :clap: :clap: :clap:
TTFN

Bill
r1ch4rd
Trader

Sharky

Post by r1ch4rd »

Hi Folks. :hi:

Here are several negative percentages proving why you shouldn't trade over Xmas.
Take some time off. :youknow:
Screenshot 2021-12-29 173024.png

My live Micro Acc was closed down Mid December and up 45%. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Take care and stay safe. :xm:
Richard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DavidB
Trader

Sharky

Post by DavidB »

Hi Richard, it seems you're trading Sharky with 5x leverage, am I correct?
Cheers David
r1ch4rd
Trader

Sharky

Post by r1ch4rd »

Hey David. :hi:

It's a £10k Global Prime (The Best) Demo, 1:100 leverage.
DavidB » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:28 pm wrote:Hi Richard, it seems you're trading Sharky with 5x leverage, am I correct?
Cheers David

Return to “Automated trading systems”