10.3 Scalper

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

10.3 Scalper

Post by SteveHopwood »

khamiss » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:54 pm wrote:hi;

I am new here , may I know how to able to download attached files on post ?
I have sent you the Welcome pack I send to new users. You can download files now.

Good luck.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
duybt1

10.3 Scalper

Post by duybt1 »

Nice EA :cheer:
telaso
Trader

10.3 Scalper

Post by telaso »

Hello Steve,
I have no coding experience. I wanted to experiment with this system but when I compiled the 2 EAs I received the following error and warnings. Are you so kind to look at the code?
Thanks in advance!
PS In the first post you said you don't use it on a live account. Did you done it later?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

10.3 Scalper

Post by SteveHopwood »

telaso » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:22 pm wrote:Hello Steve,
I have no coding experience. I wanted to experiment with this system but when I compiled the 2 EAs I received the following error and warnings. Are you so kind to look at the code?
Thanks in advance!
PS In the first post you said you don't use it on a live account. Did you done it later?
This EA is nearly 10 years old. It was a failure then and would probably be a failure now.

The yellow triangles in your pic are warnings that something is incorrect but not enough to stop the code compiling. They can usually be ignored but these days, I would correct them.

The red icon shows a coding error that stops the code from compiling. Look a little higher at the greyed out text. This is preceded with //. This indicates that what follows is a comment and so is not included in the compilation.

Comment out line 2925 and the compilation should succeed.

Let us know, please, if you make the bot successful.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
telaso
Trader

10.3 Scalper

Post by telaso »

Thank you for the fast reply!
I thought it was a failure but I wanted to be sure. Let 's see if I can make it successful...

Return to “Automated trading systems”