Hopefully, it runs v1d :lol:

Good night everyone

Cheers
Alex
spyderman
Trader

Re: 10.3 Scalper

Post by spyderman »

Well I managed to get the magic number and breakeven setup correctly on the initial release, so yeah me...unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to trade, so I'm sure I've done or not done something really stupid.
Snaggin' some pips
Haggadah
Trader

Post by Haggadah »

SteveHopwood wrote:
Haggadah wrote:
SteveHopwood wrote:V 1c is in post 1. This is an extensive update, so please read post 1 again.

:D
Steve and others,

Guys I hope you can help me. After I have run the loadHistory-1 Script to my chart, I still encounter alert message "this chart has less that 100 bars". I also did manually and refresh it but it still the alert kept coming. By the way this is a demo account.

Thank you for your help.

Haggadah
I intended replacing the offending code with George's developed in the Gday thread - just forgot. I will do this in the next update.

In the meantime, V 1d is in post 1, with the code removed for anyone else being driven nuts by this.

Steve,
Thank you. I also encounter problem with the script, the ForceHistoryData script cannot be loaded to the chart. It is not moving at all. Just wait for your next update.

Regards,

Haggadah,
phil_trade

Post by phil_trade »

Hi

2 days tests... 2 wins / 16 losses ! :evil:

Am I alone with so bad results ?
alex_forex
Trader

Post by alex_forex »

Bad results too, but for the moment I am playing with the settings.

See my signature link.

Cheers
Alex
spyderman
Trader

Post by spyderman »

Have my EAs set to 24 hr. trading to test out. I'm getting zero trades. Nothing showing in experts tab. :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snaggin' some pips
lilac
Trader

Post by lilac »

My GYH is not doing that bad, with newest version and setting MinimumTPpips 30 is not taking so many losses anymore. I have a tight BE 15, BEP 10 and JS 10.

At the beginning it was taking many small losses, i think due to the tight SL and my also tight JS=5 setting, most of them were just retracements that would have gone into profit, if they didn't hit sl.

But the newest version is doing much better, today 5 winners and 3 losers, although still not winning more pips than losing, all winners hit break even profit of 10, so i will increase break even setting to 20 or 25 to allow more room for bigger profits.

Lets see how it goes next week.

Cheers
chobbes
Trader

Post by chobbes »

Hi guys, I'm running GYH on ALpari with OOTB settings.

Am only running on USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURUSD, EURJPY, EURAUD, NZDUSD, CHFJPY, AUDNZD all M15

Excellent work Steve as always, thanks.

Results are shown below:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

FWIW, GYH held its own on Friday and made some profit using Bob's 100 tp, 20 sl and JUMP. This is on as many charts as I could recognise the pairs being traded.

I am going to leave this demo running and add another, using s/r levels to filter trades if the resulting tp/sl provides a big enough R:R ratio.

There will be a new version of JUMP coming soon, as Bob has asked for a 50% closure function.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
cuzgeorge
Trader

Post by cuzgeorge »

Hi all,
ive been getting very mixed results, so playing a little here. Main change is that i'm going to 240TF for the pivot cross and removed all TP's and Sl inputs. Letting BE and JS take care of that.\If this doesnt work, i'm going to play with the TF currently at 15, so might come back down to 15 or go to 60, we shall see.
stay well all and wish you many pips,
cuz
10.X, BMac,Xmeter,Marylin,and CaptsNakedTrading thread coupled with Slowkeys Intraday setup for manual trades.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... f=36&t=848

Return to “Automated trading systems”