10.3 Scalper

cuzgeorge
Trader

Re: 10.3 Scalper

Post by cuzgeorge »

Oh Yes,
these settings are working here too.
Pic shows open positions and closed positions clearly showing when the settings were changed.
All charts on 1HR but i cant recall why USDCHF is at 30M, must be a reason but cant recall right now. crap note taking!!!
Sorry, leaving it there and will follow up.

regards
cuz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
10.X, BMac,Xmeter,Marylin,and CaptsNakedTrading thread coupled with Slowkeys Intraday setup for manual trades.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... f=36&t=848
cuzgeorge
Trader

Post by cuzgeorge »

Hi all,
This one seems to have some legs. Although we're getting up in the DD department, we're also starting to grow the account balance.
Set file attached. Charts on 1hr and set file taken from GBPUSD which has shown good results. Have'nt tried the metals here, but 7 main pair, 1hr charts with lowest spreads from my crim.

regards and good luck,
cuz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
10.X, BMac,Xmeter,Marylin,and CaptsNakedTrading thread coupled with Slowkeys Intraday setup for manual trades.
chobbes
Trader

Post by chobbes »

Hi Cuz, I'm running GMYH v1d but I don't have all the options you have in your set file. What version are you using pls?

cuzgeorge
Trader

Post by cuzgeorge »

chobbes wrote:Hi Cuz, I'm running GMYH v1d but I don't have all the options you have in your set file. What version are you using pls?

Chobbies, all,
i'm very sorry again, :oops:
ive fallen behind witht he versions and still using v1b. I'm attaching but will be updating my demo with the newer version. truly sorry guys, dont like to go backwards with the EA's.
cuz
chobbes
Trader

Post by chobbes »

Don't be sorry. Thanks for replying.
jiaxingx
Trader

Post by jiaxingx »

cuzgeorge wrote:Hi all,
This one seems to have some legs. Although we're getting up in the DD department, we're also starting to grow the account balance.
Set file attached. Charts on 1hr and set file taken from GBPUSD which has shown good results. Have'nt tried the metals here, but 7 main pair, 1hr charts with lowest spreads from my crim.

regards and good luck,
cuz
hi cuz,your setting have no sl?
may be big dd .
cuzgeorge
Trader

Post by cuzgeorge »

jiaxingx wrote:
cuzgeorge wrote:Hi all,

regards and good luck,
cuz
hi cuz,your setting have no sl?
may be big dd .
Thats right,
thats whats made the big difference. The SL's were keeping me out of the movements when they would move into profit. I found the EA would take a position a little early, and then after retracing some-what, it would then move into a profit.
The JS and BE take care of closing the positions.
The EA seems to only take one position per chart, so i take care not to use too many charts. Looking at the dmeo i see it has taken two USDCHF positions, a buy and a sell. This is a first and odnt know what could have caused this.
DD doesnt seem bad so far, I still think i could manually get myself out of the crapper, but i dont want to interfere with the EA for now.
Still have to update to the latest and catchup with the thread. Not watching this at all, and everything has been the EA alone so far.

I would'nt stop with this EA. It seems to have a good run so far, and remember the JPY has been crashing for 3 weeks and if you consider this, maybe the DD is'nt so bad.
WIll get up to speed over the week end.
regards
cuz
ridge

Post by ridge »

produce EA's so quickly. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=79

Attachments

Gimme Your Hair .mq4
(104.2 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

10.3 TM JUMP EA.mq4
(11.71 KiB) Downloaded 199

i put the ea in the experts folder but the other one is an indicator?

thanks
alex_forex
Trader

Post by alex_forex »

ridge wrote:produce EA's so quickly. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=79

Attachments

Gimme Your Hair .mq4
(104.2 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

10.3 TM JUMP EA.mq4
(11.71 KiB) Downloaded 199

i put the ea in the experts folder but the other one is an indicator?

thanks
Both are Expert Advisors

GYH open the trades
TM JUMP EA manage them

Cheers
Alex
khamiss

10.3 Scalper

Post by khamiss »

hi;

I am new here , may I know how to able to download attached files on post ?

Return to “Automated trading systems”