Introducing Global Prime Forex Brokerage

We now have a man on the inside of a top forex brokerage - Global Prime Forex. If you're looking to cement a solid relationship with a broker that we all trust see inside for more details.

Postby Jemook » Tue May 04, 2021 4:25 am

The_Snowman » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:55 pm wrote:
billv » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:27 pm wrote:So I did remember why I went with GP, I wanted to try the connection with TradingView, so working on that finally, and now I discover, I should have opened a TraderEvolution account with GP and not even been bothered with Empty4.

I'll get there eventually, thanks again.

Well there you go! Let us know what you think of TV and TE :)

I'm loving it!

Cheers
Jeremy
Global Prime Forex - The best broker in the world as voted by us! Click here to visit our website and join the 500+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

Forex Peace Army rated 4.8 out of 5 stars from over 300+ reviews - click here to view.
Jemook

Postby sureshjit » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:30 am

Hi Jeremy,

Great to see Global Prime on the scene. I'm about to open a demo account with GP however, I've noticed that the links in your first post of this thread are no longer working (ie links to opening demo/live accounts and further info on account options/details).

Cheers, Suresh
sureshjit

Postby Jemook » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:02 am

sureshjit » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:30 pm wrote:Hi Jeremy,

Great to see Global Prime on the scene. I'm about to open a demo account with GP however, I've noticed that the links in your first post of this thread are no longer working (ie links to opening demo/live accounts and further info on account options/details).

Cheers, Suresh

Hi Suresh,

Awesome. I’ll have the links updated here. In the meantime find it all on https://www.globalprime.com

All the best with your trading.

Jem
Global Prime Forex - The best broker in the world as voted by us! Click here to visit our website and join the 500+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

Forex Peace Army rated 4.8 out of 5 stars from over 300+ reviews - click here to view.
Jemook

Postby Jemook » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:18 am

Co-founder @ Global Prime, Jeremy Kinstlinger featured on Yahoo Finance.

6 trading pitfalls new investors should avoid when starting out.

Article can be found at the following link:

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/finance/ne ... 49705.html

Read on to see more details on the below 6 important tips we gave.

1. Not understanding the risks involved

2. Being afraid to ask questions

3. Not enough emphasis placed on the psychology of trading

4. Not having the right guidance and mentoring

5. Trading without a plan or strategy in place

6. Not choosing the right broker

Got any more tips? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jemook

Postby Jemook » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:30 am

Just released a fresh post on Medium:

How to Get Close to Your Clients and Hire Them

https://globalprime.medium.com/how-to-g ... 887d94b8af

I go through the hiring evolution at Global Prime and how hiring clients as staff can be a great move for a transparent business.

If you run a business there's some cool tips in there which may benefit you.

If you are a client of Global Prime and looking to join the team it walks through our hiring process and how you could potentially land a gig.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jemook

Postby Jemook » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:42 am

Just uploaded a new video where we talk about how we exclusively hire our clients as support staff after getting to know them on our Discord hangout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUzh8gmZ8zI

If you are more the reading type here's the Medium Post from earlier:

How Global Prime Exclusively Hires its Clients as Staff

I go through the hiring journey of the last 10 years with Global Prime and talk about how we go about building individual relationships with our traders.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jemook

Postby SteveHopwood » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:23 pm

Jemook » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:42 am wrote:Just uploaded a new video where we talk about how we exclusively hire our clients as support staff after getting to know them on our Discord hangout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUzh8gmZ8zI

If you are more the reading type here's the Medium Post from earlier:

How Global Prime Exclusively Hires its Clients as Staff

I go through the hiring journey of the last 10 years with Global Prime and talk about how we go about building individual relationships with our traders.

Cheers,
Jeremy

It is a brilliant video folks. I suggest you watch it as you will love it.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the several thousand SHF members who wisely choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Postby Jemook » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:06 am

Thanks Steve :)

Got another video for you. This one is an interview with Vladimir Ribakov.

Friend of Global Prime, Vladimir Ribakov is a profitable trader and founder of the website Traders Academy Club.

In this candid interview we break down the walls and discuss the importance of trade journals and trading as part of a strong community.

Enjoy the interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QxGWY-RZE0

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jemook

Previous

Return to Global Prime - Official Forex Broker of the Steve Hopwood Forum