Introducing Global Prime Forex Brokerage

We now have a man on the inside of a top forex brokerage - Global Prime Forex. If you're looking to cement a solid relationship with a broker that we all trust see inside for more details.

Introducing Global Prime Forex Brokerage

Postby Jemook » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm

NOTICE: Please see here for Global Prime reviews on Forex Peace Army

Welcome.

I am proud to announce a project that I have been working on. We have effectively taken over the management of the Global Prime forex brokerage based in Sydney, Australia and are now offering Empty4 demo and live accounts to members of this forum. You can visit the GP website here: https://www.globalprime.com.au/

What this means is that we (the forum) now have a man on the inside of a top brokerage who can ensure that forum members who choose Global Prime as their broker are protected and looked after.

It's all about transparency!

I initially approached Steve about creating a partnership between Global Prime and the forum as his negative attitude towards brokers is reflective of the forex community as a whole. As traders we face a complete lack of transparency from our brokers and this breeds distrust. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that most of us do not trust our brokers and feel vindicated by them.

Global Prime does not run any type of book and is not a market maker - all trades are placed to our liquidity providers. We are the only broker in the world where all clients can ask for a trade receipt at any time which shows which liquidity provider took their trade. No other broker will do this for you - I wonder why?

Our intent is to effectively manage Global Prime in a completely transparent way by providing our clients with honest answers to anything they ask of us as well as providing a brokerage service that is second to none.

Global Prime has been my personal broker of choice for the past 2 years and I can attest to the speed of execution, low spreads, and lack of issues with them. I believe it is a great company and I wouldn't be standing behind them like this if I didn't believe so - especially as my reputation on this forum is at stake.

Global Prime has plenty to offer.

Global Prime is a boutique forex brokerage with a super solid infrastructure. Here are some of our first class features which I will elaborate on in future posts - we are also looking to roll out some exciting new projects this year so stay tuned for these too.

ECN ONLY FEED / DEEP LIQUIDITY
Regardless of account size, all of Global Prime's clients have access to the same price feed as their institutional portfolio. All accounts are ECN ONLY with a straight-through connection to liquidity providers such as Barclays, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Westpac, Sucden, BNP Paribas & RBS.

Global Prime does not market make (trade against it's clients) which ensures clients are always trading at the market determined price. Every trade placed into the market can be confirmed with a trade receipt which shows which Liquidity Provider took your trade. No other broker will do this for you!

LOW SPREADS / COMMISSIONS
Check out the front page of the Global Prime website to see our live spreads. You'll see that our spreads are some of the most competitive in the industry. If you're a basket trader this will really suit you - I always enjoy opening up a 20 pair basket and seeing how low the initial DD is due to the spread. Scalpers will also be cheering about the super low spreads.

Our only charges are commission based - we charge $7 per 100k (1 lot) traded ROUND TURN. There are no hidden fees anywhere.

NURTURING PROFITABLE TRADERS
We are also on the lookout for traders who prove to be profitable over the long term. Global Prime has access to large funds which we can allocate to consistently profitable traders who will then make performance fees from the trading. We can also package up profitable traders as a managed fund complete with ASIC regulated licensing requirements which would see the trader earn performance fees and management fees.

AUSTRALIAN REGULATED FIRM
Global Prime Pty Ltd is regulated in Australia by ASIC and holds an AFSL License (337985). Traders are not bound to NFA restrictions on trading. There are no restrictions on hedging or the use of pending orders including stop loss orders.

So, what's next?

Open a free non-expiring demo account with Global Prime
I'd like to invite you to open up a free Empty4 demo account with Global Prime. After you do so, please let me know your feedback on the platform. If there are any changes that we all agree on I can look to get them implemented while the launch is still fresh.

Open a live account with Global Prime
You are also more than welcome to open a live account with Global Prime. If you do open a live account please do so with the link provided so I can keep track of which signups are forum members. To see more details about our accounts please click here.

A collaborative effort for all involved
Together we have the opportunity to create a broker that we can all be proud of and comfortable trading with. If anyone has any suggestions please post them up and create a discussion about it. Whatever you want to know about how a broker works shoot it my way - nothing is taboo here folks. If we work together we can accomplish something great here and perhaps even create a shift in the industry where other brokers will follow our lead.

My contact details.

There's loads more information on the Global Prime website. Please feel free to voice your thoughts / questions on this sub-forum which I'll be managing. If you'd like to contact me directly here are my details:

Email: [email protected] (I prefer email over a PM).
Phone: +61 2 8277 6611
SkypeID: globalprimefx

I look forward to working with you!

All the best,
Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Global Prime Forex - The best broker in the world as voted by us! Click here to visit our website and join the 500+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

Forex Peace Army rated 4.7 out of 5 stars from over 200+ reviews - click here to view.
Jemook

Re: Introducing Global Prime Forex Brokerage

Postby SteveHopwood » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Congratulations to Jem on setting this up.

Congratulations to the rest of us for having attracted Jem to our forum in the first place.

Jem, you are a total star and we all owe you, big time.

Sadly, our favourite in-joke of replacing 'broker' with 'criminal' has to go - we can hardly post references to Jem as a criminal. :lol:

I am going to have to change my CriminalIsECN inputs to BrokerIsECN as well. Hey-ho. :lol:

:D
Read the effing manual, ok?

Global Prime is the official SHF broker. Click here to sign up for a live account with Global Prime and join the 600+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Tommaso (milanese) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood

Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Postby bourgenot » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Congratulations and bravo, account open..
bourgenot

Postby Baluda » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Hmmm...

Can I be the first to express my doubts about this?

For all the obvious reasons:
  • Independency
  • Opens the door to other brokers
  • No real advantage to forum users at first sight
Please tell me more why this is a good thing for us, the Steve Hopwood Forum users.

Paul
Check the MQL4 Market for my best EA's and Indicators.
Baluda

Postby Jemook » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Hey Paul,

Of course you can express your doubts - the truth is only time will tell if we can provide a service to you guys that is better than whoever you are currently dealing with. It will become very apparent very quickly if the service is not optimal.

I will personally be available on the forums and via emails / phone to look after members who sign up. The only way there is an advantage to you is if what we offer is better than what you currently have. This is why I've asked to download the demo and see what you think of the spreads and platform. From what I've seen the spreads + commissions are some of the best on the market. That coupled with being able to deal directly with myself whenever an issue is faced is pretty good in my books but then again I'm biased ;)

As I said - time will tell.

J
Global Prime Forex - The best broker in the world as voted by us! Click here to visit our website and join the 500+ Steve Hopwood members who choose GP as their broker of choice.

Forex Peace Army rated 4.7 out of 5 stars from over 200+ reviews - click here to view.
Jemook

Postby thomasmore » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Excellent job, Jemook !
Signed up already.
Are you still planning a signalservice?
Best regards,
Ludo
thomasmore

Postby cmeade2 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 pm

What is the time zone for the Empty4?
cmeade2

Postby musky » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:31 pm

US Clients?
musky

Postby Jemook » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:35 pm

I'll be up in the morning to answer your questions - speak then.

Jemook

Postby blazko » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Any chance for other (credit card) funding methods?
How about live mini accounts?
cheers
blazko

Next

Return to Global Prime - Official Forex Broker of the Steve Hopwood Forum