The Captains Chest - Naked Trading & Other Stuff

The forum for Captain Jack and CJ related thingies.
jksynergyworks
Trader

Post by jksynergyworks »

I was just checking on the outcome and you were so accurate in your analysis. Hope we could learn from you. And profit from your analysis too since you shared it before it happened. :good:
USDCAD-M15-2018-12-25.png
joswald » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:17 pm wrote:Head and Shoulders on GBPCAD, ready to go up! imho
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joswald
Trader

Post by joswald »

Here is an update on GBPCAD, I'm looking at a steep decline here as price struggled it's way up the steps. My posts are only for educational purposes only as I'm still learning my craft.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jksynergyworks
Trader

Post by jksynergyworks »

Thanks for sharing your counts. :good: I always have problem counting the pushes and the levels. I am glad that I can match to your L2 but not L3. At least, now, I know I can count a little. Hope to be able to have a complete count soon. :)
joswald » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:14 am wrote:Here is an update on GBPCAD, I'm looking at a steep decline here as price struggled it's way up the steps. My posts are only for educational purposes only as I'm still learning my craft.
ghassan29z

Post by ghassan29z »

Hi JC,

regarding Steve Mauro method BTMM, any group here to discus the method.

Regards
GZ
dydynamic
Trader

Post by dydynamic »

ghassan29z » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:45 am wrote:Hi JC,

regarding Steve Mauro method BTMM, any group here to discus the method.

Regards
GZ
posting here is a waste of time as nobody gives a damn about you....It is Big Dog eat the smaller dog...The experienced ones have moved on...I suggest you do the same... :arrow:
PS:Nobody should pm me cos I do not give a damn... :arrrg:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Looks like nothing useful is happening here so I have locked this thread.

Any of you folks want to open useful discussion, you only have to ask me to reopen it.

Having said that, I suggest you glean what you can from the thread and then forget about it. CJ moved on a long time ago.

There are wildly exciting thingies happening at SHF. Your best interests are served by looking into them. Start with viewtopic.php?p=163522#p163522 and look at viewtopic.php?p=159559#p159559

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

rewand has just emailed with the sad news that CJ passed away on March 25th.

Most of us at SHF owe John something - even those of us who did not follow this thread. Peaky and all that followed arose tangentially from his teaching.

Anyone wanting to leave tributes can do so at https://everloved.com/life-of/john-saffron/obituary/

My usual sign off seem inappropriate here, so I will finish with RIP, CJ.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
rewand
Trader

Post by rewand »

Guys, another sad news I heard yesterday. Sympathy has passed away. If anyone knows his real name, where his final resting place is or have a picture of him, please let me know, would be much appreciated.
I struggle to believe all these things happening..
functionaltrader.com
seanyd
Trader

Post by seanyd »

His name was Chuks Onyeisi

he was a great man , may he rest in peace
Chucks Onyeisi.jpg
All warfare is based on deception.
SUN TZU
THE ART OF WAR
goodo
Trader

Post by goodo »

R.I.P Sympathy.

Return to “Captain Jack's forum”