The Hunter

The forum for Captain Jack and CJ related thingies.
babalu4u
Trader

Re: Dance with the FOX...

Post by babalu4u »

This was 2 more mistakes... small losse.. :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
go4pips
Trader

Post by go4pips »

babalu4u wrote:
go4pips wrote:Morning babalu4u

Where can I get the EA you are using here.
TX
Hi go4pips..

I am trading manualy.... ;)
Hello again, can you please tell me what are does lines and arrows, it seems to me line up like an EA or is it just a tool you are using on your chart.

TX.
go4pips
:?:
babalu4u
Trader

Post by babalu4u »

go4pips wrote:
Hello again, can you please tell me what are does lines and arrows, it seems to me line up like an EA or is it just a tool you are using on your chart.

TX.
go4pips
The line I made and I use indicator to show my history trades on the chart and also mini charts.... and now I am developing tools for trading and when I will finish I will publish template and tools... ;)
go4pips
Trader

Post by go4pips »

TX. 8-)
xrismak
Trader

Post by xrismak »

babalu4u wrote:
go4pips wrote:

TX.
go4pips
The line I made and I use indicator to show my history trades on the chart and also mini charts.... and now I am developing tools for trading and when I will finish I will publish template and tools... ;)

Hi babalu4u,

I have been waiting Patiently for the Indicators & Template ! Haven't you finished writing or Programming them yet :!:

Happy Trading,

xrismak ;)
babalu4u
Trader

Post by babalu4u »

Hi xrismak and sorry for my delay on my new template I am using only NB 10.5 MA 240 and slipshod's Support&Resistance Indicator and that's all.... ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
volumeprice
Trader

The Hunter

Post by volumeprice »

Hi,

May I ask what is that indicator you are using that shows the candlesticks of higher timeframes at the right side?
milanese
TechAdmin

The Hunter

Post by milanese »

volumeprice » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:53 pm wrote:Hi,

May I ask what is that indicator you are using that shows the candlesticks of higher timeframes at the right side?
this should be the minichart indicator look at exp there ---click---> http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... ts#p117105

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality

Return to “Captain Jack's forum”