Naked Trading Trade Setups

The forum for Captain Jack and CJ related thingies.
Reaper
Trader

Naked Trading Trade Setups

Post by Reaper »

There seems to be a lot of us trading using CJ's methods. I was thinking today, why should we trade alone. Isnt better that we run potential setups past each other? We keep the main thread for learning and this thread for anyone who mostly grasps the naked trading concept to post setups they think are high probability and are about to happen. If you're sure or even unsure about a potential setup, post it here for others to comment.

This only works if we all come together and post. I'm sure this would be worthwhile. CJ helped us freely, lets take a page out of his book and help each other going forward.

Setups should be posted in advance not after the fact. Annotate charts best you can. Post charts using 15 minute TF and above. Trading any signal from this thread is at your own risk. They might be right, they might be wrong.
xrismak
Trader

Re: Naked Trading Trade Setups

Post by xrismak »

Angat,

I am with you, that's a Pretty Good Idea. i shall be posting some setup's here too most especially the ones that I can't really figure out.

Happy Trading

xrismak. ;)
Reaper
Trader

Post by Reaper »

Most of the yen pairs are falling. Looks like we're currently at the 2nd intra day push. It seems that if a big move is coming for yen pairs, they will move alot overnight during the asian session. Yesterdays 150 pip drop started after the London open, that might be another little heads up to say no large move today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reaper
Trader

Post by Reaper »

AUDCHF - One to watch.

I see two levels with the 3rd forming now or by the end of the day. Hopefully then we will see a W pattern of some kind for us to go long. If it does play out like this, it may be a very nice move up as there is a larger W dating back to the start of april.

I would like a 2 day hourly pattern before getting involved. At least one that has formed over 18 hours minimum with a nice clear retouch of the low.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reaper
Trader

Post by Reaper »

Got involved on this one, level 3 does look a little bit on the small side. There does seems to be a decent W spread over 24 hours or so. I'll give it a shot.
Reaper
Trader

Post by Reaper »

Probably wrong on this, but I'll give this a shot. Also not very confident with the levels for this pair.
FlyHighDrifter
Trader

Post by FlyHighDrifter »

I don't have much experience on this pair so I shall be cautious, but I will be watching for a potential move south on GBPCHF after London open tomorrow......
You can only make big money by being right about something that most people think is wrong....
Reaper
Trader

Post by Reaper »

FlyHighDrifter wrote:I don't have much experience on this pair so I shall be cautious, but I will be watching for a potential move south on GBPCHF after London open tomorrow......
Hopefully yes, they might move this and other pairs with the news tomorrow. There's a lot going on. Make sure if you're trading to keep a weather eye on the ecomonic calendar.
FlyHighDrifter
Trader

Post by FlyHighDrifter »

Angat wrote:
FlyHighDrifter wrote:I don't have much experience on this pair so I shall be cautious, but I will be watching for a potential move south on GBPCHF after London open tomorrow......
Hopefully yes, they might move this and other pairs with the news tomorrow. There's a lot going on. Make sure if you're trading to keep a weather eye on the ecomonic calendar.
Definitely will! I also take profit much sooner during times like this as the stop hunts can be quite vicious.
Regards,

Fly
You can only make big money by being right about something that most people think is wrong....
hannele
Trader

Post by hannele »

Hi
the way I am looking at this is that you are already on the level 3 and now ready to look reset + bounce... different eyes see diffrent things...

Cheers hannele

Return to “Captain Jack's forum”