JED EA & Indi for Captain Jack Naked Trading

The forum for Captain Jack and CJ related thingies.
leprechan

Post by leprechan »

I keep getting the message the EA has expired. I loaded v2.41 but says expired. Is there an updated one?
goodo
Trader

Post by goodo »

Jed, from what I gather on this thread your work seems to be fantastic. Unfortunately, when I load your template or EA's, I get a "The EA has expired" error. When you have some time it would be great if you could update the links on page 1. I read that you are working on new robots, which I think its great, still it would be nice to try your tools on my own platform in the meantime.

I am a newbie to the forum and just discovered Captain Jack's teachings. I have been immersed in his thread and will keep learning everything there is to learn, so I am not trying to rush you or anything. After all naked trading should be exactly that.

Cheers
xrismak
Trader

Post by xrismak »

Hello Folks,
Yeah 1.jpg

Yeah 7.jpg
Yeah 2.jpg
Yeap 5.jpg
Yeap 3.jpg

Still Haven't Lost Touch Yet even after a Long Break from Trading, hehehehehehe, it is In the Body...

Happy Trading Y'all,

xrismak ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

Welcome back to planet Earth. Meanwhile, aliens like SPB and TDesk have taken over the place. Don't get caught. They are dangerous.

Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate

Return to “Captain Jack's forum”